Sneak peek of something huge.

You stared down at the tombstone as you tried not to break down in front of your right-hand men. But it was too late. The tears streamed down your face as you fell to your knees. Your men's faces were filled with guilt, sadness, and worry. The flowers in your hands were soaked in your tears... You were shakily placing the flowers on the gravel that lay in front of the tombstone covering the coffin that held the only one that cared about you. Tom stopped talking to you over 8 years ago. You fixed your uniform. You started to whisper, " Mistakes aren't what define you but, at this moment after every that had gone wrong, this is what defines us, how we pick ourselves up. But, all I can do is stand here and cry over your death. I'll avenge you somehow. I'll train. I won't forget you even though you're gone. I love you... so, so much... Min konge... (NORWEGIAN)

The day you asked me to be your girlfriend was the day you told me the sweetest thing...: Jeg kan ikke leve en logn som sier at jeg ikke elsker deg ... " (NORWEGIAN)

You inhaled and looked at your men. You blew a kiss toward the tombstone saying " Et cum feliciter adepto mortem ulcisci iubet. " (LATIN)

You walked away as your men looked at each other with worry filling their brown orbs. Your bright (E/c) orbs starting to turn more and more dull every day. You loaded your rifle and started shooting at the dummies in the training arena. Some soldiers woke up to see what was happening. You never missed a target. You grew so angry that you ran towards a non-shot dummy and started punching and ripping it. You were yelling, screaming, sobbing, and choking on your words as you yelled at yourself for his death. Your whole army was there at the moment. Their orbs were wide as saucers. They were filled with sorrow and worry. They worried about your condition. But someone worried from up above. Your husband grew sad at your state and how you blamed his death on yourself. You fell to the ground and curled into a ball, sobbing as loud as you could go. Some soldiers were shocked to see their leader so weak and not mentally or physically stable. The cuts on your wrist were proving it...

To Be Continued...