*EASTER/APRIL FOOLS DAY SPECIAL WITH AUTHOR/ROOMMATE* (Part 1/2)

You sat in bed with your new roommate in North Carolina. She was really sweet even though she had a huge collection of knives. You walked downstairs and turned on a police siren on your phone. You started to scream which made Liv (Author. If Liv is your name then change it to Naomi.) run downstairs with a knife in each hand. She started screaming, " WHAT HAPPENED?! WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME?! DO I NEED TO KILL SOMEONE?! RUUUUUUUUUUUN! YOU'LL NEVER CATCH US ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " You started laughing as you turned off the siren that blared through your phone's speakers. " April *Laughter* Fools *Laughter*, Liv! " You said through laughs. " You suck, (Y/n). " You gave a smile and said that you both had to go to work. That's right you got a job. You work at the same bakery as Liv. You both got dressed and hopped into the car. Liv stuck the keys in the ignition and turned the keys, starting the engine. You looked out your window as she started driving. You got your drivers license in London but, you moved here so now you have to get another license to drive in North Carolina. It sucked honestly. All the houses you passed by had eggs scattered across the lawn and little kids were looking for them. You and tom always loved hunting for the eggs together and waiting to catch the Easter Bunny. You parking the parking lot of the bakery and started off the day in the Wonderland Bakery.