Who the Fuck is Jack Barakat

Chapter one

Who the fuck is Jack Barakat?

DISCLAIMER: might have a bit trigger warning, but nothing too serious. Carry on.

[A/N] this is my first fan fix story and I'm trying to get it to be not as fast as the others are so the story can take a bit more time to develope but yeah :) if you wanna, read my story and if you don't like it, maybe I can change something to make people like it?

I was sitting in my room, crushed that my boyfriend broke up with me. I mean sure, we only dated like two weeks, but I loved him for much longer than two weeks. I started liking him in January. It's April.

I can't believe anything anymore and suddenly my wrists are starting to look more vulnerable every day. I needed music. Maybe music could save me. I can't do anything to myself because if my mom would've caught me again, I'd probably be sent to a hospital.

I needed something to distract me and FAST. I was scrolling through thumb, an app I had where you can ask people questions and they answer them pretty quickly.

So I posted a question: Does anyone know any good sad songs to help someone through a rough patch, preferably alternative rock?

I got a lot of results, anything from Mayday Parade to Sleeping with Sirens to Linkin Park. I was looking through and found one called "Therapy" by All Time Low. I thought it was a good place to start.

So I went to YouTube and typed it in. What I came by was nothing short of extraordinary.

"My ship went down, in a sea of sound.

When I woke up alone, I had everything.

A handful of moments I wished I could change, and a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade.

In the city of fools, I was careful and cool, but they tore me apart like a hurricane. A hand full of moments I wished I could change, but I was carried away.

Give me therapy, I'm a walking travesty. But I'm smiling at everything. Therapy, you were never a friend to me. You can keep all your misery."

My heart raced at the lyrics and I started crying. How could this band sing something that described me so perfectly? I realized I had to know more.

I got on tumblr and searched the tag All Time Low. I got thousands of results. Lyrics, pictures, videos, and fangirling posts about the band members. There was, let's see, Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Rian Dawson, and Zack Merrick. Jack, the tall skinny one, with his mouth open in a goofy smile, made me smile myself. And I realized from then on that this band was going to save me more than any other person could even dream of.

[A/N] so my first chapter, in my first fanfic, it's starting off slow but I hope you'll actually read through :) thanks for giving me a chance!