Give Me Therapy

Chapter 5

Give Me Therapy

A year later

After Jeremy's death, I couldn't do anything. I couldn't work, I couldn't eat, I couldn't get out of bed, I was an absolute wreck. All I could do was think it was my fault. I never listened to I Miss You anymore. I couldn't. It brought back his death to me like a lightning bolt and I wouldn't be able to stop crying.

All I could do was listen to All Time Low. Only listening to them would help me a bit. But not even their videos could get me to smile anymore.

I was laying in my bed, thinking about Jeremy, scars all over my wrist and legs, when I heard a knock at the door.

I didn't want to see anyone so I ignored it. Ever since he died I was punishing myself by hurting myself anyway I could. The only way I could because it was so close to me was my razor. I hadn't cut since that time my mom found out, but I figured since I lived on my own now and that I was 18 she couldn't do anything about it. Not that she cared.

Jeremy did leave a suicide note for me. Only addressed to me. He told me how he wanted me to continue to live even though he couldn't. He felt like he was a waste of oxygen never doing anything right or what was expected. He felt he didn't belong but that he would always love me.

The knocking kept coming and I still ignored it. Suddenly the door opened. Shit, I never locked it.

"Elizabeth get up, I need to tell you something," Marie's voice came through.

I didn't say anything, just stared at the blank wall I had.

"Lizzy, come on. Look, I have a surprise for you."

I turned my head to face her. "What is it?"

"We're going to Baltimore."

"What?"

"Yeah, I got us both tickets. You need a pick me up after what happened, and All Time Low just happens to be in Baltimore right now. Jack's birthday is coming up you know."

"No I didn't, what month is it?"

"June."

"Oh."

"Now get up and get packed. We leave in two days. Oh, and we also have a concert to go to once we get there too."

I groaned, but agreed.

[A/N]

Now here's where we're gonna get done action