Hello Brooklyn, Hey LA

Chapter 7

Hello Brooklyn, Hey LA

[A/N]

I always update these at like 1-2 in the morning, I don't know a very good title atm so please don't hurt me -end-

My hands were still clutching my bag. Shit, did I have anything to bring them? I looked over at Marie, and she ushered me to go in front of her. I just stared at her while we stood there awkwardly. Finally I looked at the band. Jack was eyeing me nervously while the other guys were just confused. I looked back at Marie. She nodded and took a step forward.

"Sorry about my friend here, she's not used to leaving her house or meeting people anymore."

I punched her. She looked at me and laughed.

"Sadly, we don't have anything for you to sign, we just got here in town yesterday from Idaho, and came here on a whim, so I guess we could just chat?"

Alex looked at her and then at me and then at her again. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Oh sorry, I'm Marie, and this is Lizzy."

"Nice to meet you guys," Rian shook our hands and smiled. Jack still didn't say anything.

Marie went up to talk to them, and I stood back not knowing what to do or say. I was a deer in headlights, unable to move or think.

I noticed Marie leaning over telling jack something. He nodded and got up. I thought at first he was going to leave, so I started to get up too. When I realized he was coming towards me, my palms started to sweat.

"So you're Liz, huh?" Jack tittered. "I'm jack nice to meet you." He stuck out his hand asking me to shake it.

I looked at his hand, then at mine, then at his face. God, he was gorgeous. I didn't shake it.

"I know," I mumbled. "You guys are really great."

Jack laughed his adorable laugh and pulled his hand back. "She speaks! Thanks though, I heard a lot about you, you know."

I looked at him wide-eyed again. "H-how?" I stuttered.

"Your friend over there," he pointed. "She's a persistent one. For over 6 months she's been trying to tweet me every single day asking me to direct message her. When I finally got around to it, she told me everything that had happened. I'm so sorry by the way."

I looked down, trying to push it out of my head. "It's fine."

"So anyway, we started talking quite a lot and she explained how the only thing you could do was listen to our music, and it kinda made me happy. I mean! Not like it's good that your boyfriend- oh fuck! Never mind I'm sorry.." Jack looked off and pushed his hair back with is hand. His cheeks were flushed. Was he getting embarrassed?

I didn't say anything as usual. I can't when people are trying to be nice to me, I didn't know what to say.

"I mean it's like- she showed me your picture and when I noticed how pretty you were I was like- oh fuck never mind I messed it up again." He turned around and started to pace, gathering his thoughts. He stopped. Looked at me, then kept walking.

I looked out to where Marie was. And she wasn't there. Along with everyone else. I pointed at their now vacant location. "Jack-"

"I mean of course I wouldn't say that you're probably still heart broken right now-"

"Jack-"

"I'm such a huge dick goddamn what is wrong with me-"

"JACK!"

"What?!" He snapped up looking at me. Then he looked around noticing everyone was gone. "Hey, where did everyone go?"

"That's what I was trying to tell you," I sighed.

"Oh. So where did they go?"

He looked at me, as if waiting for an answer, so I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Come on, let's go find them."

He motioned for me to follow him so I did, and I could not get over how fucking tall this guy was. I felt so small, and usually I'm not that short. I watched his body move and it was honestly so gorgeous. I did not know how someone could be that adorable and sexy at the same time.

Jack took me back to their dressing room, and we found everybody else. I ran up to Marie. "Why did you leave me like that?" I whisper-shouted at her.

"Because I was trying to give you some alone time with Jack" she giggled. "Oh, did you tell him happy birthday yet?"

"No.." I looked down at the ground again. How was I supposed to talk to my favorite member when all I could do was one: embarrass myself and two: think about Jeremy?

"Hurry up."

"Okay.."

"Who's ready to party?!" I heard Jack shout from in the room. I smiled for the first time in a really long time. Maybe I'll actually have fun.