I Wanna Feel Weightless

Chapter two:

I wanna feel weightless

Fast forward a couple months

I was dating this guy, Jeremy, and we were so close. I accidentally kissed him while he still had a girlfriend but he quickly broke it off to be with me. We were inseparable from the start. Always laughing together and having tickle fights, until just a couple a days ago, we started getting into fights.

"Why are you always looking at pictures of them?!" Jeremy yelled. He hated my dedication to All Time Low. I watch all their videos and know almost every song. He hates the fact that I like them so much. Mainly because he's the jealous type. But he's even more jealous than anyone I know. He feels so insecure, and I want to help him, I really do. But he makes it so damn hard when he constantly yells at me.

"Um, I don't know Jeremy, maybe because they're my favorite band?!" I yell back.

"Liz you know how I feel. Why do you insist on making me feel like I'm incompetent?!"

"I don't! I just want to have a favorite band, is it that much to ask for that I have a favorite band?! You hate it when I go out with friends, so can't you just give me this one thing?! Just this one?"

"I just don't want you to leave me.." He says, looking at the ground, hiding behind his bangs.

"Just because I like a band that happens to have guys in it doesn't mean that I'm going to leave you," I reply with tears in my eyes.

"But they're all better looking than me.." There he goes again, letting his insecurities get the best of him. Sometimes I just want to leave. But if I do, he'd most likely kill himself. He says I'm all he has left. I can't live with the fact that if I leave he'll die. So I shit up about my secret longing of wanting to be at least friends with All Time Low and accept that I'll have him. Don't get me wrong, I love him. But he makes me sad more than he makes me happy. It doesn't feel the same.

"Jeremy, listen. I have absolutely no chance of even meeting them, you have nothing to be worried about. You're all I want. I love you."

"I believe you. But if you hurt me, I'm not sticking around."

"I understand."

With that he hugged me tight, and kissed me on the forehead. "I just don't want to lose you."

"I know."

[A/N] there's gonna be some jack in here I promise