The Party Scene

[A/N] So I just got word to update this. I haven't looked at it in awhile so I'm sorry if it sucks, I'll try my hardest okay? I'm trying my best this is the first fan fic I've done so I'll do my best :) thanks! -end-

All Time Low was with me at the moment. We're going to go party for Jack's birthday. What the hell was I doing? I had never done this before. Jack was making me nervous, everyone was making me nervous. Was this a good idea? I didn't even know! I can always try my hardest I guess.

"So-" I said, breaking the silence. "Where are we going?" Rian was driving with Jack and me in the car, and Marie was with Zack and Alex.

Jack looked behind at me. "We're on our way to my party."

"Which is?"

"You'll see." He smiled and turned around. I felt awkward in the backseat with my two idols in front of me. Just staring at them and the windows.

"Almost there!" Rian said, smiling.

"Finally," I muttered under my breath.

We pulled up the a night club that was seemingly vacant. Which was weird because, well, it was night, and it's a club. So shouldn't there be people? Since it's, you know, night and all?

"Uh, Jack?" I asked Jack as I got out of Rian''s car.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Why aren't there people here?"

"Good question!" He smled and walked off. He didn't answer my question.

I looked at Rian for an answer and he just shrugged and walked after Jack. I guess no one was going to answer my question. Cool.

I walked in, and the employees greeted Jack as if he were someone they knew very closely. One of them stopped me, and asked Jack, "Is she aloud in here sir?"

"Of course she is, she's my date!" Jack assured him.

I bllushed and looked down at the ground as the security guard let me pass. "Wait wait wait," I caught up to him. "I don't remember agreeing to be your date."

"And I don't remember asking." Jack smiled down at me and continued to his destination.

We arrived in a little VIP room and I sat down on the black leather couches. The room was a deep red with a couple of paintings, and a coffee table.

"So do you really want to know why there's no one here, Lizzy?" Jack asked me.

"Um, yeah."

"I rented the place out!" He smiled triumphantly. "In case you didn't know, it happens to be my birthday. I posted a tweet saying where it's going to be and what time it's going to officially start, and so anyone who read it can really come. This isn't a VIP thing or anything. I just wanted to rent it out because it'd be a lot more fun this way."

"I knew it was your birthday," I said, quietly, so he couldn't really hear me.

"What?"

"Nothing. So what time is it supposed to start?"

Around 9 pm" It's 8 right now. So you have an hour or so to get pumped and wait for alex who is porobably stopping and getting us burritos with your friend right now."

"Hell yeah!" Rian said from beside him. Then he went on to playing on his phone.

We waited patiently for Alex, Marie and Zack to get here, and in the meantime, Jack took a bunch of selfies. First by himself, then with Rian, then with the room, and then with me. I was way too shy to ask him to take one with my phone. I just layed on the couch, waiting. Rian either was texting or was playing a very intense game.

"Hello everyone!" Alex announced as he walked into the room, followed by Zack and Marie.

"TACO BELL" Jack shouts as he ran up to meet Alex and Zack who were carrying all the food. Marie came to sit next to me.

"So how was the journey?" I asked her.

"It was hell along with some awesome people. Like maybe the second to first tier, you know? It was awesome because it was crazy, but a little too crazy sort of, if you know what I mean?"

"I know exacly what you mean," I laugh and look over at Jack and Alex. "Jack is strange. I mean just as strange as I thought he'd be. But he told me I was his date? I don't really remember agreeing to all of that, you know? It's not like that I care or anything, but I think he was kidding."

"Yeah, he was probably kidding, you know how Jack can be."

"So are we basically being given the special treatment because they feel sorry for me?"

"Well-"

"Guys!" Zack interrupted. "Come up here and meet the whole crew before it starts getting wild up in here."

We followed him to where everyone else was, chewing on their burritos. "Wait," I poked Marie. "Don't we get burritos too?"

"Yeah if we hurry."

I ran up to get my burrito, and walked back to hide with Marie until I figured out what to do. I still haven't said happy birthday to Jack yet. This was going to be one hell of a night.