I Miss You

Chapter 4:

I miss you

A week later.

I was putting on my clothes, getting ready to go Jeremy's. I couldn't get meeting All Time Low out of my mind. I really wanted a picture with them, but I wasn't lucky enough. Looking at Jack in person was enough for me though.

I drove to Jeremy's and on the way there, I Miss You by Blink 182 was playing. I was singing along, and I arrived at the end of the song.

I walked up to his door and knock on it. "Jeremy? Jeremy where are you? Wasn't I supposed to come over today?"

I opened his door slowly and looked around. "Jeremy?" I called out. He didn't answer. "Jeremy where are you?!"

I ran around his house looking for him. I ran to his room and knocked on the door. "Jem? Please, love, where are you?" Fear was rising in my voice. Tears threatened to fall. I opened his door slowly. And saw his limp body hanging from the ceiling. Blood was dripping from his arms.

"JEREMY!" I ran to him tears pouring down my face as I struggled to get him down. I fumbled over the rope and got his blood all over me. "JEREMY" I cried over and over again, begging him to come back. Tears wouldn't stop coming and my breath was becoming faster and faster, rocking back and forth. What am I going to do, the love of my life is gone, what am I going to do?!

I called the police and all I could make out was "my boyfriend.. Dead... Suicide... 1437... ruby...." And I hung up. Clutching his lifeless body in my lap, I cradled him until I heard the sirens.

[A/N]

Sorry it was such a sad sad beginning. I just wanted this to happen for reasons. Please don't hate me .-.