Prologue

Hermione stared at the sight before her. She had left for two hours to watch Ginny's quidditch practice and had gotten back twenty minutes early. Now, she stood, staring at the scene before her. 

Her fiance was sprawled across one side of the bed, which wasn't what surprised her. What surprised her, was the fact that his arm was slung around the chest of a girl with black hair covering her face. They were both naked, making Hermione even more uncomfortable. 

She backed up in surprise, the floor boards creaking. Ron stirred at the noise and his eyes opened, landing first on the girl in bed next to him, then to Hermione. He bolted upright, "Hermione! Merlin, it's not what it looks like!" 

She shook her head, stomping down the stairs. She heard Ron's footsteps on the stairs and picked up the pace, reaching the front door. 

"Hermione, please! It wasn't what it looked like!" He said, gasping. 

She spun around to glare at him, "Oh really? Because it looked like my fiance was sleeping with another woman in our bed."

He opened his mouth and closed it again, looking like a fish.

She scoffed, then nodded, "Yeah, that's what I thought."

She threw the door open, stepping outside, still hearing Ron yelling her name. Thankfully, he had the decency to not step outside in his boxers. 

Hermione hurried outside, apparating quickly to the first place that came across her mind. 

Hermione looked up to see the familiar stores of Diagon Alley. She sighed in relief, blinking back the tears that were threatening to burst forth. She shook her head and scolded herself, No, I'm not going to cry over him, he doesn't deserve it.

She sighed and looked around for a place to go. 

She groaned, realizing that she had no where to go. 

She couldn't go to the Weasley's for obvious reasons, she could go to Harry's because she couldn't hold it together in front of Harry, to be completely honest. 

She decided to stay at the Leaky Cauldron. 

As she made her way to the pub, she passed a rowdy looking club.  She frowned and paused outside, weighing her options. On one hand, clubs only meant trouble, and going into one alone is double the trouble. But on the other hand, alcohol sounded really good right now.

Her temptations got the best of her and she started towards the club, glancing down at herself. She had gone straight from work to Ginny's quidditch practice so she wore a pencil skirt with a white dress shirt and high heels with her unruly hair in a tight bun. She sighed, it would have to do. 

She shook her head and made her way into the bar, it didn't really matter what she was wearing, she was only there for a drink or two, and then she'd be off.

She slid into a seat at the bar and asked for a glass of firewhiskey. The man slid the drink to her and she downed it in one go, gesturing for another. 

After a good four glasses, the bar seemed to dip and she gripped the edge with white knuckles. She was shook out of her concentration on staying upright when someone next to her grinned at her, "Hello, gorgeous." 

She turned her head to stare at a man with bleach blonde hair and a fairly pointy nose. His white dress shirt, almost identical to hers, was prickled with sweat, leaving little to imagine. 

She bit her lip and grinned back, "Hello." 

The man slid closer to her and kissed her earlobe, biting it slightly before whispering, "Come home with me tonight?" 

She gasped as he kissed the skin behind her ear and nodded furiously. 

"Yes," she breathed. 

Her eyes were closed as she felt his hands running up her thigh, lightly, as if he were afraid she'd break if he pushed harder. 

She was afraid she might break if he stopped. 

He grinned at her response and grabbed her arms, looping them around his neck and pressing his lips against her pulse point as he apparated. 

She opened her eyes to see a huge bed with green sheets in a dark bedroom. She looked up to see the strange man gazing at her and she rose to her tip toes, drawing her lips to his. 

She groaned as her lips made contact with his, dancing together with the remanence of firewhiskey drawing them closer. Her stomach was knotted together in intricate bundles that only his touch could undo. 

He grunted at the action, moving his hands to undo the buttons of her shirt while she did the same to him. 

When her shirt was off, the man unzipped her skirt, groaning huskily at what he discovered underneath. 

She kicked off her heels as he tugged down his tight pants and scooped her up into his arms. 

She squealed in surprise as he dropped her lightly onto the bed before reattaching his lips to hers.

And the night began...

*---*

Hope you like the beginning. Gonna warn you right here and now, gonna be slow updates.