Epilogue

The Malfoy manor is chaotic and fully alive this morning.

A little blonde head can be seen sprinting room to room in a hurry, cursing under his breath when he doesn't find what he's looking for.

"Daaaaad!" he called, aggravated.

"Scorp, must you really yell? Your mum's fallen asleep in the library again," A tall blond man, almost Identical to the little boy, appears in the doorway. Except for the honey brown eyes are his mothers.

Scorpius's eyes furrowed, "I can't find my cloak!"

Draco's eyes immediately shut and he groaned, "Oh Merlin. Come on."

He motioned for Scorpius to follow him as they made their way down the steps and to the back lawn of the enormous manor.

Scorpius' cloak was spread out as far as it could go on the lawn with two identical twins sprawled right on top of it.

The two twin girls squealed in delight as they saw their father approaching them, "Daddy! Look! That cloud looks just like Mum!"

One of the little girls with gray eyes and brown locks exclaimed.

Draco smiled at his two daughters, "That's nice, Austen. Now, what are you and Isabella doing on Scorpius' cloak that he needs for Hogwarts, which I should mention, the train leading to Hogwarts leaves in only thirty minutes?"

He turned to Scorpius, who was glaring at his two younger sisters, "Scorp, get the rest of your things, I'll get the cloak and meet you at the fireplace."

Scorpius stuck his tongue out at his annoying twin sisters and raced off to grab the rest of his things.

Isabella pouted her lip that reminded him so much of Hermione that it nearly always worked in her favor, "Please daddy, he hasn't used this cloak in years!"

Draco rolled his eyes, "Funny how that would work since we bought it two weeks ago."

She simply giggled.

Draco rolled his eyes and picked her up into his arms, "There are several blankets you could use instead of your brother's cloak, you know?"

Isabella shrugged and Draco rolled his eyes, setting her down. Austen dusted the dirt off her jeans and bounced up, grinning, "When do we get to go to Hogwart, Daddy?"

Draco smiled, dusting off his son's cloak and throwing it over his shoulder and picking both his girls up, one in each hand and kissed them both on the forehead, "Soon."

Austen pouted, looking like a spitting image of Hermione, "Promise?"

Dear Merlin, she even sounded like her.

He grinned, "Promise."

Draco walked into the library and immediately smiled.

Hermione was sprawled across a couch that had recently been put in, because she's fallen asleep too many times at the wooden desk for them not to have a couch in here.

Her book was left open next to her head with two pages to go. She's going to be royally pissed she didn't finish.

Her hair spilled out of her messy bun, every time she exhaled through her nose, one piece would move from the air.

He squatted down to be eye level with her and whispered in her ear, "Granger."

She moaned in annoyance.

"Granger."

She squinted up at him with an angry expression, "How many bloody times do I have to tell-" she shot up, nearly knocking heads with her husband, she gasped, "It's Hogwarts day."