The Slytherin Green Sheets

Hermione groaned, gripping her head tightly between her hands, squeezing her eyes shut tight, rolling onto her side, right into a warm body.

Confused, she opened her eyes to see herself, naked, pressed against a man's side, his arm loosely slung over her waist. She silently swore and tried to get up to see the man's face but ended up flopping back down as another wave of pain rolled through her brain and she swore, "Merlin, my head's about to explode." 

"Granger, for the love of Salazar himself, either go back to sleep or shut the bloody hell up," the man next to her growled. 

Wait a minute, Granger, Salazar? She screamed and rolled away just as the man next to her bolted upright. 

She stared up into the stormy gray eyes of the one and only Draco Malfoy. 

"Malfoy?" she gasped, gripping the sheet tight across her body, "What are you doing in my room? Get out!" 

Malfoy had the audacity to chuckle, "Granger, I hate to break it to you, but this is my room. Unless, of course, you have had a change of your favorite color to Slytherin themes, then this could possibly be your room, yes."

She glanced down at the sheets she was gripping between her white knuckles and groaned when she saw what color they were. Green. Slytherin Green. 

"What happened last night?" She moaned, pressing the heel of her palm into her eye, trying to rub away the sleep and pain, careful to keep the other hand holding the covers tightly to her chest. 

"Not entirely sure, but I have a couple ideas," Malfoy said, slipping off the bed to grab his boxers from the floor. 

Hermione involuntarily gulped as the movements caused his muscles to ripple, "Enjoying the view, Granger?"

Hermione jumped, her face burning at being caught, scoffing, "As if, Malfoy." 

Malfoy rolled his eyes, "Merlin, it amazes me that you can spend a night with the Slytherin sex god and still hate my guts."

Hermione's cheeks continued to heat up, but she raised an eyebrow at him nevertheless, "You are a very hateable person, you know." 

The door swung open just as Malfoy had successfully slipped on a pair of sweatpants.

He groaned as his mother stood in the doorway, her hand covering her mouth in shock.

She shook her head slightly,"Draco, what have you done?"

Malfoy stuttered, "I-It was completely her fault, mother."

Hermione glared at him, "My fault? Whose bed am I in right now, Malfoy?"

Malfoy's eyebrows flew up so high they about blended in with his hairline, "Well- but you wore provocative clothing!"

"It's a club! And I was not wearing provocative clothing! Those were my work clothes!" her face was screwed up in anger. 

The two were so busy arguing that they both missed the amused smile that covered Narcissa's face as she watched the two.

"Oh, so you wear provocative clothes to work now?" Malfoy exclaimed. 

Hermione opened her mouth to argue further but Narcissa interrupted, "The two of you stop bickering like children. It's both of your faults."

She turned to Hermione, "I'm sorry, Miss Granger, but if you'd like to stay for breakfast, there's an extra seat."

Hermione opened her mouth to decline but saw the hopeful glint in Narcissa's eyes. She saw Draco grinning at his mother while shaking his head and that sealed the deal in her head. 

Hermione smiled, "A little breakfast couldn't hurt, I guess."

Draco's mouth dropped and Hermione winked at him, causing him to glare at her. 

Narcissa faced her son, "Draco, you might offer Miss. Granger a shower like the gentleman you are while I find her something to wear." 

Malfoy sighed in defeat, "Yes, mother."

Narcissa grinned in satisfaction before walking off to find something for Hermione to wear.

As soon as she was gone, Malfoy immediately narrowed his eyes at Hermione, "Did you bloody have to?"

Hermione rolled her eyes, "It's breakfast, Draco. Not a marriage proposal," She sighed, "Now get out, I need a shower." 

Malfoy rolled his eyes, but nevertheless made his way to the door, "I already saw you naked last night, Granger. You don't need to suddenly feel impulsed to wear clothes now that you're sober." 

He shut the door and Hermione screamed after him, "Yes, I bloody do!" 

She could practically hear him smirk as he walked away, only fueling the anger inside her. 

She huffed and got up from the bed and made her way into the bathroom before stepping into a steaming shower. 

*---*