Again? Really?

Hermione woke up to the sunlight pouring through the window. She had a very sudden feeling of deja vu as she shifted her cheek, sticking to whatever she was laying on.

Hermione sat up and looked down at him. She had had her head rested on his chest, her arms stretched across his torso while her legs were tangled between his. 

Draco was still asleep, his hair sprawled on his pillow in weird ways and his face simply relaxed.

Hermione was so busy studying Draco, she didn't hear Narcissa open the door.

Narcissa's sighed, "Again? Really?"

Hermione jumped in surprise, facing Narcissa. Hermione's face was bright red from embarrassment, "I'm so sorry Narcissa, I had a-"

Narcissa held her hand up to silence her.

Hermione trailed off, her face scrunched in a confused look.

"Hermione, I want to thank you," Narcissa said, walking over to her and resting her hand on Hermione's.

Hermione's face twisted again, "You're thanking me for sleeping in the same bed as your son?"

Narcissa chuckled and shook her head, "No, not that. I want to thank you for bringing the life back into him." she nodded at Draco, who was still sound asleep.

Hermione frowned, "What do you mean?"

"The war. It took a toll on us, on everyone. I haven't seen that light in his eyes since his early years at Hogwarts."

Hermione blushed, it couldn't be true...

Beside her, Draco groaned and rolled over, right into her. His eyes opened in confusion and Hermione watched in amusement as he slowly realized what was happening.

"Mum!" He shrieked, his voice rising several octaves higher then normal as he pulled the sheets up to his neck.

Hermione burst into laughter as Draco's normally pale face bloomed with a rose color.

"Honestly, if she winds up in this bed every night, she might as well start in it," Narcissa rolled her eyes, but her tone sent the message that she meant it.

"Do you mean that?" Draco asked, hesitantly.

Narcissa smiled and shrugged, "I don't see why not."

Hermione met Draco's eyes and Draco couldn't help but notice the smile in her eyes, the slight gleam to them when she was overjoyed.

"Breakfast is ready, I expect you two have places to be today, so you'd better eat," she said, walking out of the room.

Hermione turned to Draco and grinned, "That has to be one of the most motherly things I've heard come out of her mouth."

Draco rolled his eyes, "Let me guess, your plans for today consist of hiding away in the library for 10-12 hours?"

Hermione rolled her eyes but smirked, "And I suppose your plans are to work for a couple hours and try your best to be the prickliest prick known to mankind?"

Draco's eyebrows raised, impressed, "Its about time you came up with a new insult."

Hermione grinned, "No, I'm actually going to meet Ginny today. I haven't seen her since the whole Ron thing... I figured we should talk."

Draco nodded, "Well, best be getting to breakfast. Never give her a reason to lecture you, it'll go on for a couple years."

Hermione rolled her eyes and pulled at his arms, tugging him out of bed, "Come on, lazy bones."

*- - -*
Before you say anything, yes, it's short. I have exams this week and then I promise I will update so much you'll get sick of it. But... hopefully not too sick of it. Sorry for the long wait for a crappy chapter but trust me it will improve!