Chakor!!!!???

Hi

Recap; Chakors confession to her diary she is in love with Suraj who is not her Maamu!

Suraj pov (so confusing don't blame me) hahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Shit what had happened to me!!! I can't fall for her she is my enemy well she is the enemy of my father she hasn't done anything to me but I did Shit how could I...

First I command her then I changed my mind now one was at home n she was looking so cute!!! Damn it y she come in short??? She made me go crazy the the jeans look uff taking my breath with the dress!!! Gosh I'm so happy that Tina invited me to join the party otherwise who knows what could have happened... there were many boys who were interested in her! But hey she is mine....

wo wo wo hold on Suraj Rajvanshi whaaaaaaat she is mine oh hell no she isn't she isn't mine I don't want her.... do I want her???.

Oh fuck what is wrong with me??? She is making me weak.., Suraj Rajvanshi can never be weak nor he can fall for a girl that too for a bandhua... Bandhua I hate dad for this thing! How can he! How could he!! Even in his Bandhua!!! I can't do anything against him I'm all alone how to fight back!!!! And then there is this Ragini making my life to hell commanding me like I'm a useless dog {Faltu Kutta}.

Shit!

Arjun; Suraj what happen? Everything fine?? Y r u behaving like mad???

Suraj; nothing S... Arjun Bhaiya. Woh I was thinking to leave... I think I should go home...

Arjun; what no way u r going nowhere not before we celebrate Chakors birthday which is coming in the next couple of days!

Suraj nods... Aacha the she will be how old 18?

Arjun; No Suraj she left when she was 10 years old now 10 years later she will become..,

Suraj; 20😊...

Arjun; yes btw Suraj u r 24 right?

Suraj nods... y?

Arjun; just like that... u won't go anywhere u understood!

Suraj nods... Arjun lefts n Suraj sat on the couch... thinking of the lunch when both were alone n he told her who he is...

Chutki eat or else ...

Chakor; or else what? U can't force me n don't u dare to say again I'm ur Maamu! Mister I will kill u.

Do u think I'm scared of U! Chakor! U don't know who I am I'm Suraj Rajvanshi! I'm a rowdy!!!!

Chakor didn't moved just stared at me I was confused but somehow I was attracted to her. I don't know what have fallen in me I called her by her name I told her my full name... still she is sitting here in front of me not moving... I wave with my hand but no reaction but I was feeling a reaction... I don't know y but her lips were calling me... I closed my eyes n kisses the corner of her lips... she didn't scream hit or say she just runaway to her room... I went trough my hair... shit what I have done????

I kissed her..
(U all remember she kissed the diary in the end).

I have to leave!!!

U can't leave didn't u hear him...

😱 kkkk... koun? {who}

Main! {me}

But here is no one...

But I'm here just take a proper look at ur right shoulder 😇.