Ragini???

Hi

Recap: SuKor tricked KN. Is Ragini really are Rajvanshi?

Suraj and Chakor were having their fun, the rift between KN and Ragini was becoming bigger and bigger day by day.

Suraj was sitting with Chakor on a rock, they were near the lake, "My mad wife, do you have another plan or you think this DNA test will solve all our problems?"

Chakor looked at him, "No Suraj, I think that is enough to break them apart. Now let the test result come and then we will see what he will do to her." She was smirking evilly.

Suraj nods at her, "Okay, I think my bad behaviour is effecting you. Let me show you my soft side...." 🙈🙈🙈

SuKor come home after their date near the lake.

Suraj was waiting for the postman, he was daily waiting for it like KN was. He saw him coming home with Chakor aka Chutki.

Why is my son getting closer to her, day by day I feel he is drifting away from me near her. It feels like if they knew each other for long. No, this can't be possible.

Suraj saw the face of his father, "Oh Bandhua Biwi peeche {Stay behind me} don't you dare to think you are allowed to stand next to me or walk along with me." He shows her fake anger and points the finger on her.

"Malik, mera matlaab Pati Dev humka bhuul hogayi maaf kardo! {Sir, I'm sorry please forgive me it won't happen again}!" Chakor pleaded fake.

KN laughs innerly. Oh ho I was thinking too much. He is my son and she is just a Bandhua.

Suraj come near his father, he hugs him with a fake smile and happiness.

"Papa this Bandhua biwi isn't leaving my way, she follows me everywhere I can't even go and drink something properly." He complaints about Chakor and she looked fumes in anger.

"Baade Malik, you know if he drinks he will be out of control. You know what will happen then?" She was whispering it to KN.

KN was listening to her with care, "what you mean?" He said in the same tone.

"Malik if he drinks he can be a bad man. What if he goes against you or he will change the party and goes to Ragini. A drunken man has no self control, they always talk their heart out without using their brain."

KN nods. This girl is smart maybe I should keep her as my spy on Suraj. Haan.

Suraj was glaring at them. What is cooking between them. I better hope for her not to go against me.

Just after awhile Ragini come home, she was looking at them. I don't know what this girl has done on them, but I will surely throw her out of the house soon.

"Papa I have a great news, I got more workers for the factory. Soon we will be back and then we will rule again over Azaadghanj. You know I'm also trying to figure out where Arjun and Bhagya are. Soon they will be in our clutches."

Hearing the names for Arjun and Bhagya, Chakor's eyes brimmed up. I miss them so much. I have to stay strong.

"Suraj I will complete your work. We sent you to find Chakor, who knows maybe you found her and thought to hide her?"

Suraj frowns, "why would I do this?" He comes near KN, "Papa I don't know what she is saying, why? What is the reason do I have to keep her away." He gesture with his hand.

KN nods, "Ragini keep your mouth shut, he is right. What is the reason for this?" He shouts and frightens her.

Ragini fumes, she forms fists with her hands and was glaring at them, "what is wrong with you? Why are you trusting a stranger more than your own daughter?" She shouts at KN.

This turns out to be a big mistake, "just shut your mouth! You little rat, how dare you to raise your voice against me. Don't forget I'm KN Rajvanshi the one and only ruler of Azaadghanj. You have no idea what I will do with you if you keep doing mistakes. Till now I have controlled it, but not anymore. All your mistakes will lead to a punishment!" He was shouting at her, bursting out his anger on her.

Ragini was standing there numbly. She knew that she has to take control over her mouth, as he easily gets mad on her. Her plan to get the throne is far away.

SuKor were smirking, there were explosions in their inner, happiness of their victory.

Just then the postman come with the post.

KN rushed there, "you have something for me?" He wanted to know if she is his blood or not.

The postman takes out the envelopes and handover him his, "Sir these are yours."

KN nodded and the man left. He didn't give Ragini another glare and rushed with the post to his room.

Suraj was smirking, "Bandhua Biwi, make it fast I'm hungry!" He shouts at her in anger, "and get me a peg I need it or I will beat the hell out of you." He warns her and left from there to his room.

Well he took a turn and went to KN and knocks on the door.

"Come in!" He shouts and Suraj entered the room.

"Papa what happen? Is this the DNA test report?" Suraj was asking innocently and KN nods, "yes, it is."

KN was looking at it, he wasn't sure if he should or shouldn't open it, but Suraj took it from his hands, "Papa time is money and if we have traitor in our house we should know it and be alert of it."

Suraj opens the envelope and checked the reports, "Oh shit!" He said and KN took it out of his hands.

The test shows that there is no blood relationship between KN Rajvanshi and Ragini Rajvanshi. She is not his child.

KN fumes, he crumbles the test in his hands with anger, "I will kill her."

Suraj stopped him, "Papa I have a better idea!"

____
What is his idea?

Please comment and vote