Destiny

Hi

Recap: KN decided to make Ragini to Bandhua.

"Ragini you tried to bribe my men's? I won't leave you!" He was coming closer, but Chakor come in between them, "Malik, don't do anything you might regret later. Wait!"

KN looked at her, "you dare it to stop me, Bandhua larki!" He pushes her and Suraj caught her on time.

Chakor was looking lost into his eyes, "Papa! How could you?"

KN glares at him, "Suraj, how dare you to raise your voice against me that too for a Bandhua like her!" He shouts at him coming dangerously close.

Ragini was trying to release herself from the grip of the goons, "Papa I am a Rajvanshi, why don't you trust me?"

KN glares at her, "even if the test reports might be manipulated you have tried to go against me. You have tried to take my place. You have stabbed in my back!" He shouts and the man with tattoo machine come in.

Suraj was holding Chakor, he had twisted her arm behind her back, "Suraj leave me!"

Suraj shook his head, "no, you won't let that happen and then my plan won't work." He whispers and Chakor frowns, "what your plan?"

"Papa!" Suraj shouts again and this time KN raised his hand, "how dare you!" He turns to slap him, but he stopped himself seeing the position of his Bandhua wife.

"I just wanted to tell you, if you would share your plan with me. I might be better prepared to help you. There is no need to make your hands dirty. I'm there for it." He smirks and KN laughs, *haha* "I always misunderstand you, but don't worry I won't repeat the same mistake hereafter again."

Suraj smirks, "good!" He said satisfied and KN was coming near Ragini.

Chakor couldn't believe it, "Please Suraj leave me, you can't let him do this..uh..mmm..!" He had placed his palm on her mouth, she wasn't able to speak, tears were skipping her eyes and she was trying to help Ragini.

Suraj eyes were showing anger and satisfaction, "finally the torture is over." They all looked at him, "what you mean Suraj?"

Suraj shook his head, "not important, you will get to know soon." He clears to them and KN asked his men's to hold her hand and show her wrist.

Chakor was trying to bite him, but Suraj was bearing it. She tried more, but all goes to vain.

The machine was making the sound, Chakor closed her eyes and shook her head.

"Hands up!" The police entered the mansion and all was stopped.

KN was shocked to see them, they come in with an arrest warrant, now they just need some useful evidences. Suraj releases Chakor, "See my plan is working."

Chakor was numb, she looked at him and he smirks, "inspector good you are here." He come forward, "did you saw everything and have enough against them?"

The inspector nodded, "Mr. Suraj Rajvanshi, we have enough to sent both to jail. Thank you for your cooperation." They shook hands and KN as well as Ragini we're both arrested.

"KN, you and YOUR DAUGHTER, found your real place in jail! Good bye says the rowdy!"

He waves with his hand, "wait! One moment inspector please!"

They looked at him, Suraj went to Chakor, "if you bite me again I will bite back and then you will not complain."

Chakor pouts, "you are so bad!" She hits him more than once's and he pulls her close, "Oh KN meet my WIFE Chutki... uuhm... na CHAKOR BHUVAAN LAAL, ops CHAKOR SURAJ RAJVANSHI!"

KN almost faints, "what!" he shouts and they were sent to jail.

Chakor glares at him, "you didn't involved me in your plan! How dare you to keep me in dark. I hate you!" She hits him and he runs away.

____
Short but the next one will be longer and last