New trick

Hi

❤️happy friendship day ❤️

Recap: Wedding of SuKor

Suraj was sitting in his bedroom but Chakor wasn't coming. Where is that girl? She is ruining my Suhaag Raat {wedding night}.

He was walking here and there. Maybe something happened? Oh no!.

Suraj come out of his room when he heard voices coming from the hall. He walks downstairs slowly to find his father talking to Chakor... oh no... what is her new plan? She should involve me in it.

Chakor smirks. "Sasur ji {FIL} I have a plan to get the true out of her. I'm telling you from beginning she is using the power she got from you! You gave her much freedom and space! Now she got the taste of power she wants more!".

Suraj smirks. Oh so that is her plan filling the ears of my dear Father.

"Chutki! Bandhua Biwi! What are you doing? Papa why do you even listen to her?". Suraj comes with fake anger and pulls her close.

KN looked at them. "Suraj I need to know more about Ragini. She has changed a lot. You know she has started to work against me behind my back she sent goons to Mumbai to follow you. I just found out!".

Suraj was shocked. Bhagya Di... Arjun!.

KN turns his face. "Those useless goons couldn't find you or that Chakor. She waste my money for nothing! You tell me did someone attacked you?".

Suraj smirks. "Papa if it would have been once then it won't be a big deal but now I'm reconstructing the incidents in Mumbai. Papa I got attacked my first day. With goons and a wood stick! Then in the night a robbery. Then again someone misbehaved with me..". He spoke about all the weird incidents which taken place when he was with Chakor.

KN fumes in anger.

Suraj looked at him and pure oil in the fire. "Papa now I think she didn't sent goon's to help me but to kill me! Your only son and heir of the Rajvanshi legacy! After all she is just your youth mistake! Your illegitimate child!".

KN agrees to his words.

Chakor was numb. Wow Suraj today you are on fire! Wah wah don't stop continue please!.

Suraj made a sad face. "Papa I'm sorry but... no!". He looked away to gain KN attention.

"Suraj! What? Tell me!". KN demanded to know what he has to say.

Suraj smirks and looked at him with a devastated face. "Papa that woman wrote a letter and we accepted it that Ragini is your child. But Papa have you ever checked it?. A DNA test? Who knows who she really is?!".

Chakor widen her eyes. Wah Maamu, aapne hi baap ko Maamu Bana liya {woh you fooled your own father}!.

KN turns to him. "Suraj you are right. I have blindly trust the letter without thinking if it is true or a lie. You have to find out the truth at any cost. What do you need from me?".

Suraj come closer to him and took a hair of KN out of his head with the root. "That is enough! Now I will take Ragini's hair from her hair brush as there the hairs are with roots too. And then we will sent the samples to a hospital in a few weeks we will have the result!".

KN nods. "Suraj as soon as possible I want to know who she is!". He left the hall and Suraj looked at Chakor and pulls her hair out. "He can't be your father!".

Chakor looked at him open mouth. 😮. "Today you impressed me so much!". She claps and Suraj looked here and there and lifts her in his arms up into the bedroom.

He closed the door....

____

Please comment and vote