Scary rowdy

Hi
This time I will update putting also a target on it of votes at least 25.

Recap; Suraj now knows abt his feelings toward Chakor! He wants to buy her a gift.

It was the next morning Bhagya had left Suraj who was sleeping on her lap. She was in the kitchen n was preparing the food for the breakfast.

Suraj who was weak in sleeps woke up by the noises she was creating in the kitchen using some loud utensils.

Suraj turns to the other side of the couch n took his pillow on his head. To keep the noise away.

Chakor was awake with a smile. Just 2 days left for my birthday. Hmm 🤔 will Suraj stay till my birthday n if will he give me something?. I have to find out.

Suraj was annoyed he sat on the couch. Bhagya Di!!! He shouts loud.

Bhagya comes out. Haan Suraj what happen?.
Suraj; woh I can't sleep?!
Bhagya; if u can't it is not my problem!
Suraj; but u r the reason y I can't.
Bhagya looked at him in confusion. What u mean?. Suraj scares a bit. U r too loud... just then The noises starts again. Suraj hold the duvet in his hands. He hold it tight. Covering himself till his eyes looking left n right with his eyes. Mummy bhooth {ghost}. Bhagya couldn't hold herself n bursted out in a loud laughter. Meet ur Bhooth... Arjun come out of the kitchen. In a cooking outfit...

Arjun; bhooth {ghost} who?

Bhagya; U?! Look at the Rowdy how he scares from a bhooth. Suraj throws his duvet away in anger. First u didn't let me sleep n then u scare me n on top of that ur laughing at me! He pouts placing his arms around his chest.

Bhagya smiles at him shaking her head. Arjun still confused abt the situation...

Arjun; Suraj go take a shower u r here for week now n just showered once. Do me this favour 🙏 please!.

Suraj nods. He went for a shower unknown of the fact someone has witness his fear...

😏 Maamu u r gone! This is for teasing me!

Suraj was in the bedroom of Bhagya n Arjun. Suddenly the door behind him slammed n got closed. Suraj was confused but not scared. He took off his clothes n went for a shower.

He comes down in new clothes, no one was there. Suraj was looking here n there. But couldn't see anyone.

Suraj; Bhagya Di?! Arjun Sir?! Chut... Chakor?!. Where r they gone?!.

Then the doors got open n close the same with the windows... Suraj was in the hall holding his gun... oh ho where is my gun!.

He went to the sofa. But his gun was gone! Shit who took my gun?.

Suraj fears a little bit he gulps. He thought who to get ride of whatever is waiting for him. But where should he hide? No he is not that scared that he can't face it! Well what should I face if it a ghost then I can't do much! I have to protect myself! Haan!