Birthday surprise #1

Hi I'm back 😎.

I took time I know sorry but u wanted me to extend the story I think I have a gud twist now 😊.

Recap; Chakor felt ill after having a rainy "date" with Suraj who took good care of her. Both apologised to each other.

Chakor was happy she was sleeping in her duvet the heat which was forming inside her was bcz of the love of Suraj which was increasing day by day.

Chakor couldn't explain it not even to herself how she could fall in love with that rowdy. The rowdy who use to pull her leg. Close her in a classroom without food. Who chased her n tried to kill her. But not anymore. That bad boy has grown up to a man with honour.

Chakor was having a big smile on her face. She stretches herself n yawns.

She was having a big smile 😃 today is her birthday n she is waiting for only one gift. That gift should be from the one whom she loves the most. She wants his love confession. But will he?!.

Suraj was sleeping on the couch 🛋🤣. Arjun n Bhagya wakes him up as they would like to congrats Chakor as soon as possible which means before she wakes up!.

Suraj was happy that they asked him too. He knows to confess his feelings toward them was a big step but the two accepted it n were happy for him. As he isn't anymore a bad guy.

They took the gifts together a Bunch of 🎈 n a tray of food. With her fav. Suraj Pancakes... 😎.

They all entered her room but she wasn't on the bed.

Suraj pouts. She has gone without informing us?!. That is bad.

Bhagya; haan that is bad but I'm sure she is in the washroom.

Arjun; Majnu hai {He is a lover}. He got tensed yaar.

Bhagya; haan!

Suraj; uff please don't say anything in front of her!

They both nod n they left leaving the gifts n food there on her bed.

Chakor comes out n saw the gifts n the food tray. They were here oh no!.

She rushed down to find them at the dining table. Chakor was hoping to hear the first from Suraj but he was missing?.

Bhagya; Chakor!!! Happy birthday 💖💖💖💖.

Arjun who was sitting on the chair with the back to Chakor turns his face n congrats her as well.

Arjun; Chakor many returns of the day.

Chakor was smiling at both of them. Thank U!.

Arjun n Bhagya saw her... she was searching for someone.

Bhagya; he is gone out. He got a call n rushed out...

Chakor; what? Who? I'm not looking for anyone.

Arjun n Bhagya laughs.

Arjun; u didn't it's okay but Party is tonight come. Did u had ur breakfast?! U know he made his famous pancakes only for U. Look at me only toast.

Chakor was laughing like hell.

Arjun; u r laughing at me? 😭.

Chakor side hugs him. I love u both so much!

Arjun n Bhagya; we Love U too!.

The day was turning into the night n Suraj was still missing.

Chakor was a little bit scared where he could be.

The guest were coming under the guest were Tina who knows everything abt Chakor n her past as well as her current feelings toward Suraj. Then there was Vijay who likes Chakor a lot.

Chakor was talking to Tina when Vijay comes from her back blindfolded her.

Chakor didn't felt a shiver like she use to feel it when Suraj touches her. This was more cold nothing she liked to have again.

Tina; What is this r we school kids.

Vijay made a face.

Chakor; I know who this is... unfortunately not the one I expected. Vijay please remove ur hands before the people might misunderstand this!

Vijay removes his hands when Chakor slowly blinks her eyes. She saw him over Tina's head.

He.. Suraj! Her heartbeat races a smiles was formed on her lips her breathing increased.

But he looked upset... the bouquet of flowers he had in his hand he throws them away.

Suraj was hurt. First she wasn't present at her room in the morning then he got that stupid call.

Suraj call FB

Suraj looked at the phone display the caller ID. KN!!!!!

Suraj excuses himself n received the call.

KN starts to shout into the phone. U idiot where r u n did find her?!.

Suraj; I'm fine Thank U! No I didn't find her! There r many Chakors in Mumbai I have to check on everyone!

KN; Suraj I was will send someone for ur help!.

Suraj; no need! I did all my works alone not in a team.

KN anger raised. I haven't given u that much money that u could stay in Mumbai for long!

Suraj; haan that is y I'm coming back by tomorrow or U can send me the money?!

KN; no!

Suraj; okay but don't forget! U will loss 2 days of searching...

KN thought. I will send U!.

Suraj smirks. This time I want more than 10.000 rps. Otherwise I won't even call n just return home!

KN cut the call in anger.
Suraj took a deep breath. Uff hope he won't send the money with a goon but via bank transfer.

FB Phone ends.

Suraj turns his face to hide his tears... yeah he was broken... 😭

Chakor didn't understand anything but before she could talk to him Vijay hold her back.

Chakor; Vijay?!

Vijay; Chakor! He bend down on his knee holding her hand. Chakor u r the one I have fallen in love with years ago! Will u be so kind n accept my proposal?!

All were shocked...

Suraj how could I think that she would love me?. A rowdy...!

______

Please comment and vote