The end of it

Hi

Now Suraj was looking at Chakor, "what happen Mrs. Rowdy? Didn't you liked my plan?"

Chakor glares at him, "good you accepted it!"

Suraj frowns, "what?"

"That I am Mrs. Rowdy!"

Suraj widen his eyes, he moves backwards seeing the angry face of Chakor and then the surprise in her hand.

"A broomstick!" He shouts and Chakor smirks, "yes, a broomstick only for you!" She rushed behind him though the whole village she chased him and beaten him in front of everyone.

Suraj wasn't looking out and ran into someone, "sorry!" He shouts and saw the person, a smile appears on his face, "very good you made it." He hides and Chakor again haul off and stopped!

"Arjun Papa!" She shouts and hugs him tightly. Arjun holds her close and then Bhagya blindfolded Suraj, "Di! I will recognise you even in the darkest moment." He said and she hugs him from back.

They went to the mansion, where Teju was waiting for them.

Bhagya and Arjun come to her, they talked about their past and Teju was so happy to have her family back with her.

"I had to live with the daughter of my husband's mistress, but my own daughter was gone far away, how unfortunate I was not to see you."

Bhagya shook her head, "Maa please don't say like this. We are very happy and we had survived it, Chakor filled our life as our daughter and Suraj come with a new energy."

Suraj smiles, "yes, so much energy that Jiju come out with the idea to make baby with my sister!"

Chakor was so happy, "yes, now we will be all together as a big family. I have to call Tina!"

"No need I'm here!" She shouts from the door entrance and Chakor rushes to her.

"Suraj you planned for everything!"

Suraj lifts his collar, "rowdy hoon, but bewakoof nahi! {I'm a rowdy not an idiot}!"

Chakor was happy, "thank you!"

Time is something what never stops

The family was happily living together.

There was the youngest member of the family.

"Maamu, when will you and Maami become parents?" Dhruv the 2nd child of Arjun and Bhagya.

"Haan Maamu, say when will you make him to a big brother?" The first child a girl named Shruti said.

"Oh my jaan, why don't you just ask her?" He was doing sit ups and push ups with them as trainers.

"You both are like your father, I'm not fat why do I have to train like this?"

"Maamu please you need to keep your body in shape!" They both said and he shook his head.

Chakor come, "Suraj!"

Suraj falls down making the push up he lost the control. He looked at her, "what?"

"I'm pregnant!" She stamps with her feet's, "you said we are protected!" She fumes and rushed behind him.

"Now Dhruv say, who is the real rowdy?"

Dhruv looked at Shruti, "Di I think the new one will be the real Rowdy!"

Hmm

One two three

Months have passed and rowdy's were born,
"Surya and Raj!"

"No!" Chakor shouts, "I want to call them Prem and Kunal!"

"Yuck!"

"Rahul and Veer!" Dhruv and Shruti said.

Teju come, "enough, their name will be Surya and Prem! They aren't rowdy's but my apples!"

Hmm

I would say big trouble makers....

___

The end