The return

Hi

Ankitandas ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ thank U

Recap; Suraj is back to Azaadghanj

It's been a week since Suraj has left for Azaadghanj. He was punished by KN as he come with empty hands back.

Suraj was angry he come back to finish him but he got punished as his sense wasn't with him. He was lost in Chakor's memory.

Teju comes to his room. Suraj punishment was to be cage in his room. He wasn't allowed to go out or meet anyone. He was insulted in front of everyone n Ragini was praised as she got a lead on Chakor. Suraj couldn't do anything but Teju could...

Teju comes with the food. She feeds him with her hands. Suraj; Maa u have to do something for me! Please...

Teju; haan Suraj What?! Tell me I will do everything...

Suraj; Maa I have wrote a letter... please post it! Maa please I can't n be careful no one should see this! It's very important. Maa Please!!!

Teju; Haan Beta. U don't worry I will do it! But please eat this. Otherwise u will get weak! How will u fight back?!.

Suraj nods... he eats by her hands.

Teju; Chakor is a very kind girl. I can see how much she has changed U. She has a gud effect on U.

Suraj; Haan Maa she changed me... she changed me to a better person I know I'm not a goon a rowdy can be a gud human too!

Teju; haan a very gud human with a golden heart I have big hopes on U! She kisses his forehead n leaves with the letter.

Suraj was lying on his bed praying that Chakor will receive the letter...

Teju has send the letter with the help of Girja.

Girja post the letter... which arrived Chakor after a few days.

Arjun comes in with the letters. He was shocked to see the post stamps.

Azaadghanj!!! Bhagya Chakor!!!

Chakor n Bhagya come down.

Chakor; Arjun Papa What is this?

Arjun; A letter from Azaadghanj!

Chakor comes n took it. Now it's been 2 weeks since she got the letter but she couldn't open it. She was too scared. What might be written in it.

It was a very painful day for her.. she was missing him so much. She found a shirt of him. She wore it n cried a lot...

She took the letter n finally opens it...

She wipes her tears away... n starts to read the letter Suraj wrote for her.

Dear Chakor,

Ur Maamu is fine! But he has a problem he can't come back not that soon. But he will try! But u have go! Move from there. Ragini is on ur trace! She has found some clues... but Don't worry I will distract her as much as possible but u have to leave Mumbai go! N don't u dare to come here!.

Ur Maamu
Suraj ❤️.

Chakor sniffs. Suraj how can I leave u here alone!. How?!. I know u don't want me there n I know that Arjun n Bhagya won't let me go there. I will leave for U.

Chakor didn't attend the college since Suraj left but after that letter she starts to go back. She again met her friends n tried to be normal.

Tina; Chakor... how u feel now?!.

Chakor; better I have to try to move on... but I don't know what to do. Suraj said to leave from here!. But where to go?!.

Tina; Arrey easy. There is an exchange semester. U can take part on it n maybe u will get selected?!.

Chakor; wow great idea. Thank u!

Tina smiles. Anything for U... what r u planning??

Chakor; what?!

Tina; Chakor I know u better than u know urself. Tell me! What r u planning?!.

Chakor; I want to leave... Chakor wants to vanished...

Tina; but y?!.

Chakor; bcz Suraj told me! The leave. I will listen to him. I will fulfil his promise.

Tina; hmm okay whatever. I will help U!.

Chakor; thanks....

Chakor took part n was selected. For the exchange semester.

Arjun; I'm so proud of u... this is the right decision!

Bhagya; Haan Suraj will comeback u don't worry he will fight n handle the situation. It is a gud decision to move on. As soon as Suraj returns we will call u back!.

Chakor nods... she was at the airport. Waiting for her flight. The announcement for her flight was given... she says gud bye to Arjun n Bhagya n left... as soon as Arjun n Bhagya were gone... Chakor returns.

Tina was waiting for her.

Chakor; Tina!! U have it?!.

Tina; yes here! Please be careful!

Chakor; don't worry Chakor is gone. Chutki took a rebirth.

Tina; Oh Best of Luck...

Chakor; Thank U!

Chakor leaves for Azaadghanj as Chutki....

She returns to Azaadghanj after 10 years...
______

Hope u will like it

Please comment and vote