Chapter 3

Frisk pov

"U-undyne? What's with the spear?"

The fish woman, whose name seems to be 'Undyne' stepped forward pointing the spear upward.

"Sans....I need you to step aside."

Wait.....She wants to attack me!

"Undyne what the hell are you doing!? It's Frisk! She's alright!"

"Sans! Use your sockets and take a good look at her! She's not a human anymore! She even has magic dripping from her mouth. She killed someone Sans!"

Sans looked over to my mouth. I knew he was most likely thinking of why I did it or if it was actually really magic.

I knew that reason but I couldn't tell him!

When I first woke up I had no idea who I was or why I was there. I didn't even know what I was!

My soul was gone.

I looked at myself in a nearby mirror and saw my shirt was so scratched my bra was basically showing.

Not only that but was skin was weirdly tinted and there was barely any life in my eyes. Weird.

I looked around the room and found a purple hoodie hanging on the rack. I threw it on to hide the scratches and blood all over my body.

What did I become?

My stomach hurt like hell. I felt so hungry like I haven't eaten in days. I didn't like what I was hungry for.

I was hungry for magic. And there was only one way to get it.

I could smell magic everywhere. No matter where I was the magic was strong and fresh. But a part of me was saying "Don't do it! Don't kill anyone! Not again!"

I want to listen so bad. I knew it was wrong.

After I got out of the building I knew I had to find help of some kind. I didn't know who, but I had to find something.

While walking around the lava filled area I found someone on the ground. I thought he was dead, but he was barely moving and groaning out a name. Or trying to anyway.

It was some kid with no arms. His legs looked so broken, and his tail was detached from his body and his hp was so low even one touch would turn him to dust.

I couldn't put my finger on it but he looked so familiar.

He looked up at me. At first he looked so frightened, but got a better look at me and calmed himself down.

"Y-yo Frisk! What happened to you?"

I wanted to answer. But my mouth didn't work. It's like I forgot how to speak. The only sound that come out was a small groan.

"W-well can you do an old friend a favor?"

He took out his own soul.

The white glow around it was teasing me like holding a bone in front of a dog that was in a cage.

I felt my mouth start to water. It looked so beautiful and filled with everything I wanted to eat.

A voice in the back of my head kept saying no.

But I was saying yes.

I couldn't hold back.

I pounced on his soul and took a good look at him before I did anything. He looked so accepting of death...

"Thank you..."

I almost felt bad...

So if I ate his soul because he wanted me to...it wouldn't be murder...right?