Chapter 4

Sans pov

Undyne stepped closer towards Frisk.

I couldn't let her die. Not again. I promised my life i would prevent it. In whatever timeline it would be stopped.

I let my magic run through my bones. I could feel my eye pulse with the magic. It was almost painful.

I ran towards Undyne and started to use every ounce of magic I had on her. I threw her around. Bones were lifted from the ground barely touching her skin. Eventually she was so weak she could barely get up to fight back.

I could hear Papyrus and Alphys in the background screaming and begging for me to stop. I didnt even know what Frisk thinking considering she can't speak very well.

I turned around. She seemed a little shaken but mostly confused and concerned. I'll have to explain later to her.

I turned around. I knew o had to stop. But the magic inside me was taking over again. I had to stop. I can't get to out of hand...not again.

While turning, Undyne got up. And she was...melting. Armour appeared on her body and the patch on her eye was gone. Instead a hole with a glowing spear replaced it.

No...not her...She was there when-

I couldn't finish my thought. Undyne quickly summoned a huge blue glowing spear in her hand. I tried to stop her, but my magic was working. It was gone.

I tried again...

Nothing.

Undyne through the spear straight to Frisk. I jumped in front of the spear. I'd rather get hit with it then her. But it went straight through me...

I turned quickly to try and move Frisk out of the way. But I was to late. It hit her straight in the head knocking her out for good.

"FRISK!"

I heard a voice in my head. It was his. It kept ringing and ringing. I closed my eyes and held my head begging for it to stop.

After a moment the noise stopped completely. I opened my eyes but I wasnt in the house anymore. I looked down and Frisk corpse was gone.

What I was looking at was an oranged tiled floor. It had dimonds and was shining with the light from the beautiful pane window.

The hall.

I can't be here. I don't remember her killing anyone... not again...

I looked up. But it wasn't her who was standing on the other side. It was him...the same one who gave me the blasted magic in my eye.

He opened his mouth and thousands of voices were heard in my head. I couldn't understand half of them. They were all speaking at once. One voice stuck out though.

It was Papyrus.

"How could you do such a thing?"

"I wasn't-"

"Who do you think you are?"

Undyne

"You weren't-"