Chapter 14

Sans Pov

It was the right moment. She was feeling scared and I wanted her to feel safe. I finally had the guts. Pun intended. But these damn creatures have to ruin everything. I decided we could talk about it later if she even knows what that was. I hope she knows what it means to me at least.

Max and I rushed out of the hut. He was starting to use the power of whatever it was his power was of summoning the earth to do his bidding. I used my magic feeling it hot in my eye and summoned a bone getting ready for attack.

Before hand killing these thing's were no problem. But now I feel like I'm betraying Frisk because she is one of these things. I've slaughtered dozens and each one was a friend I thought I was putting out of their misery. I can't even do that for Frisk.

As we stepped out I saw Toriel throwing fire straight at the some of the Takers trying to take some of the children's souls. There were dozens more trying to go after the grown up that were running every where.

We both froze in panic. How could this have happened? There was a secret door behind a rock with a freaking waterfall to really cover it. I looked towards Max to see him as worried as I was. "What do we do?" I asked. He looked around as he was searching for something. He must have found it because he soon looked at me with the fear gone and the fury in his eyes. "You stay here and help Toriel blast some of these freaks. I'm going to find out how they got in the first place."

With that he ran off throwing earth at any takers in his path. I then saw that some takers were coming after me. Luckily it was no one I knew. "Alright. Whose looking for a bad time." I said as they growled and started running fast towards me.

I used my magic to throw swarms of bones straight through their heads or through them not killing but wounding. Some that got closer I had to throw, punch or stab. I watched as Toriel was setting a fire wall to protect the children and keeping the takers away. I heard her screaming for them to get to safety. As an old friend I knew what I had to do.

"Toriel! Drop the fire wall! Protect the monsters who survived!" I screamed as I was still fighting off some of the takers trying to take my soul. She looked at me with her eyes wide and filled with fear. "Sans if this wall goes down they'll attack the children. They go after the weak!"

I looked at the ones trying to take down the wall but get incinerated in the meantime. I remembered what I did with my second encounter with Undyne. While fighting I screamed to her again. "Toriel! Trust me just bring down the wall and get them to safety!" She looked hesitant but did as told and let the wall go.

They all then stopped paying attention to me and looked hungerly at the children. As they all started to run I felt the magic burning as I used my strength to make a thirty feet tall wall of bones summoned from the ground. I made each one of them blue so if they even think of trying they won't die but they will get hurt very very bad.

The children were screaming, crying and begging for help or their mom. Toriel gave me a look of thanks before telling the children to run the other way into hiding. I had to make sure to keep my strength to keep that wall up and to fight off the one's who are trying to come after me. I used all my strength before, I can do it again.

My mind started to ask a lot of questions. Where the hell is Max? How did this happen? Why do they keep coming? Is Frisk okay? Did Frisk enjoy what we did? It all started to focus on Frisk. I soon realized the wall I had was starting to fade. I tried to bring it back but I was getting weaker by the second.

It felt like the time in the hall in a past timeline. I gave it all I got and the girl in the green stripped sweater kept coming back. Everything I did was for Papyrus. And It still wasn't enough. I got slashed in the end because I was starting to fall asleep. I was always lazy at the most serious things.