Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Part 2

Order of the Phoenix: A group of wizards/witches dedicated to killing Voldemort and his deatheaters. Founded and led by Albus Percival Wolfric Bryan Dumbledore. Started up when the original voldemort was wreaking havok in the world. Closed down for a while, and then restarted when Voldemort was resurrected by Wormtail...Should have killed that rat when they could have :( But on the bright side, the series continued right? Or else Harry Potter would be, god forbid it, a mostly normal person and Harry Potter would just be a sitcom. No, I couldn't handle that, so thank you Wormtail ! I think..

~~

Fast forward

REMUS LUPIN: Harry and all the other kids, you're not allowed to know anything about anything. Just go play or something. 

SIRIUS: No I'm going to be the cool adult and let you know that Voldemort is looking for some kind of weapon.

HARRY: Sick what is it?

MOLLY WEASLEY: Sirius! 

HARRY: Look, they've killed my image in the paper! They think I'm a lunatic!

RON: DW happens all the time. 

HARRY: No it doesn't!

RON: Sorry, but it seemed like the right thing to say

HARRY: I'm going to take a nap

During Nap

Harry sees himself as Lord Voldemort. Scar hurts, thinks inwardly: I should not eat those strange candies that Fred and George give me. 

Brief list of cast, because I can't give them all enough dialogue:

Nymphadora Tonks (Bellatrix and Narcissa's sister, Sirius Black's cousin...wait, does that mean Harry and Draco are related somehow? Yes! Totally, family reunion related!--Go ahead and restart your heart). Sirius Black. Arthur Weasley, Molly Weasley, all the Weaslies...except for Percy who is being a Douche bag, and Charlie who is busy training Dragons, that's right, JK was first with that. Remus Lupin.

They all have dinner and chat, they get ready for school. But! Wait! Harry is being tried for using magic to defend himself against a Dementor! 

ARTHUR: Don't worry Harry, everything is going to be alright. 

HARRY: Sure

ARTHUR: Now walk into that telephone booth with me. 

HARRY: Excuse me?

ARTHUR: I'm serious, this is the visitor's entrance. 

HARRY: To the Ministry of Magic

ARTHUR: No to Oxford...Of course the Ministry of Magic

HARRY: Okay, sheesh

ARTHUR: Sorry, I'm a bit on edge today. 

They get to the ministry of magic. It is magnificent and has lots of political propaganda. Minister of Magic is Cornelius Fudge, the wizarding world equivalent of Bush, although I think even Fudge could add and subtract. 

Harry is being tried. There is an entire council trying him, and his only defence is Dumbledore, who does not even look at Harry properly. 

DUMBLEDORE: It was in self defence

FUDGE: I don't believe you

DUMBLEDORE: Why not?

FUDGE: Because the dementors are controlled by the Ministry

DUMBLEDORE: So are you saying that you sicked the dementors on an innocent teenager?

FUDGE: No!

DUMBLEDORE: Well the only other person they listen to is Lord Voldemort. So which was it? You or Voldemort?

FUDGE: We're gonna need a bigger boat

DOLORED UMBRIDGE (DOODOO for short): They don'e even have a witness

DUMBLEDORE: Indeed we do! Ms. Figg?

MRS. FIGG: Yea there were dementors

DUMBLEDORE: Case closed. Harry Potter was innocent.

HARRY (inwardly): yes! I hope I never have to see Umbridge again. I wonder what's in the department of secrets. Man my scar is hurting again.

On the train

DRACO: Harry you're such a loser

HARRY: Were you the Triwizard Champion? I don't think so (he didn't actually say that but I wish he did:)

Ginny and Neville sit with them in the compartment as well. At Hogwarts, Harry realizes everyone hates him. 

RANDOM STUDENT 1: Man I knew Harry was trouble 

RANDOM STUDENT 2: Yea, and I heard his socks smell

RANDOM STUDENT 1: What does that have to do with anything?

RANDOM STUDENT 2: Hey at least I'm not crazy like Potter!

RANDOM STUDENT 1: Too True :/

HARRY: Man everyone hates me! This sucks

HERMIONE: But I believe you! I know you wouldn't make up the fact that Voldemort's back

RON: Yea, I agree with her. You always say the right thing 

HARRY: No! Nobody cares about me. I'm so alone! OMG What's the point of life. Sheesh

Harry continues to PMS because nobody belives him and everybody is hating on him except for Luna Lovegood, who actually is a wierdo. Also, only Harry and Luna can see the Thestrals, magical horses that can only be seen by people that have seen someone die. 

HARRY (to Luna): See, I knew I wasn't going crazy!

LUNA: Yes. Excuse me while I block out the nargles. 

HARRY: What those aren't real.

LUNA: Somewhere over the rainbow

HARRY Z 8 /   I will admit myself to an asylum

After the feast and all that jazz, they finaly start classes. 

DOODOO: Hello everyone, I am your new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, and in this class, there is no magic allowed!

HARRY: But this is Hogwarts

DOODOO: Fifty pushups!

~~

The rest is coming soon!

Please let me know what you liked/disliked in the comments section!