Club

It was a long day of doing nothing. Besides watching my cast mates act out the first scene, which was kinda cool. I'm still kinda bummed about what happened yesterday, but I'd think of Carter, and smile.

All day people have been asking if I was OK or not. I told them I was fine and whatnot.

I was walking back to my car when someone tapped my shoulder. Behind me stood Tom... Hiddleston.

"Hey Y/N, the team and I were talking about what happened last night night..." He started. I looked down and bit my lip. "We were thinking we thinking we'd take you to a club tonight. To make you feel better."

I looked up and smiled at him. "I'd love to come tonight. What time should I come, and which club?"

"Don't worry dear just dress up and one of us will come by your hotel room. You are staying at the Embassy right?" He asked.

"Yes, also can I bring a friend?" I asked.

"Of course, whatever you want, it's your celebration, we'll party." He corrected.

"Thank you so much!" I squealed. I got on my tip toes and engulfed this giant in a hug. He hugged me back. After a few seconds we let go and I ran to my car.

The whole way to the hotel I jammed out to my favorite songs.

When I arrived in my room I called Carter. After a few rings he answered.

"Hello?" He asked. I put him on speaker and threw my phone on my bed.

"Hey Carter! I have a serious question." I said picking up my luggage.

"Ask away."

"Ok so I was wondering if you wanted to go to a club with me and my cast mates? You don't have to bu--"

"I'd love too! I mean-yea sure. I'll meet you at your hotel room shortly." He said.

I giggled. "Ok see you soon."

"Alright bye."

"Bye." I said pulling out my dress.

I

I

t took me like twenty minutes to get dressed. I'm so glad my hair grew back.

There was a sharp knock on the door. I opened it to see Carter standing there with in nice clothes and a red rose.

"Awwww. What's this for?" I asked inviting him in taking the rose.

"Uh-This i-is for you." He chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Thanks Carter." I got on my tip toes and hugged him. He embraced me. We lingered for a while, then another knock came upon the door. I let go and walked to open the door.

There stood Paul Rudd. "Hey you kids ready to go?" He asked.

I looked back and nodded my head. "Yea we're ready."