Epilouge

I stood there on the balcony looking at the beautiful sunset as the breeze blew through my hair. The smell of the sea wafted into my nose.

"Mommy!" Called Parker. He ran up and hugged my legs. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too peanut." I said hugging him back. "How was your day on set with daddy?"

"It was so much fun! I got to see auntie Z, uncle Haz, and even uncle J. Oh, yea, and uncle RDJ. We all went out for lunch, then the park, and I got you this." He says holding out a rose.

"Aw thanks sweetie." I said taking it and smelling it.

"How's Peyton? Is she still awake?" He asked walking over to her crib.

"No not anymore." I smiled.

"Aw ok." He moped.

"Honey I'm home." Tom said dropping his book bag on the bed.

"Hey babe." I said walking in closing the door behind me. As we reached each other we both leaned in for a quick peck.

"Ew." Parker said scrunching up his face.

We both laughed. "How's my baby girl?" Tom asked walking over to the crib. "She's so beautiful, just like her mother."

"You're so sweet." I smiled.

"Beautiful women deserve beautiful things too." He said pulling out a little teddy bear with a rose in its paw.

"Thanks babe!" I squealed. "You know I love teddy bears." I said sniffing it. "Smells like roses too."

"I guess teddy bears are our thing." He said.

"Yea whatever I ordered Chinese so it'll be here any minute." I said.

"I love Chinese!" Parker yelled jumping up and down. There was a sudden shriek from Peytons crib. "I'm sorry."

"Oh what's the matter?" Tom asked in a baby voice. He walked over to the crib and picked up our baby girl.

As he rocked her back and forth she instantly calmed down. "Hey sleepy head." He said. Parker ran over and Tom bent down so he could see Peyton. I picked up my phone and snapped a photo for Instagram.

'My world ❤️❤️❤️' It read.

The doorbell rang finally and I rushed downstairs to pay the man and I ran back upstairs.

"Who wants Chinese?" I asked excitedly.

"Yay!" Both boys shouted.
----------------

Two hours later Parker and Peyton were asleep in our arms. The Disney movie on the TV was coming to a close. Tom and I shared a knowing look. The look that says 'It's that time again.'

I took Parker into his room as Tom took Peyton to her crib. Gently I placed him in his bed and placed a soft kiss upon his forehead.

"Good night peanut." I said.

I turned on his night light and slowly closed the door. When I got back in my room Tom was sitting there with a smile on his face. I giggled and sat next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my neck. I bit my lip trying not to make any noise.

"I want another baby." He said in between kisses.

"Well you gotta pump one into me first." I said lowly.

"Yes ma'am." He growled. He bit down onto my sensitive area. And I let out a cry. "Shh! You'll wake up Peyton." He whispered.

"Oh shut it." I whispered back.

"I love you babe." He responded.

"I love you too nerd." I said smiling.

(Unedited as usual)
A/N- Sadly our tale has come to an end. Thank you to everyone who has stuck with me this entire journey. You inspired me to make this beautiful shit so... Thanks.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚟𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎 ✌︎︎ (Sequel To Forever Yours) 🎉