Maybe

As I laid on my trailer bed tears danced in my eyes. The warm liquid ran down my face constantly qas I thought about my past relationships.

Ashton kidnapped me for my enemy and die because of her.

Tom thought I cheated on him, but moved on really quickly.

Finally... Carter. He's still in my heart, it's just the distance between us. I'll always love him.

I sighed and sniffed a bit. There was a knock on the door. I got up and wiped my tears away. When I opened the door I came face to face with Tom. His expression instantly laced with worry.

"Are you ok? Have you been crying?" He asked. I just shook my head as more tears came out of my eyes. He engulfed me in a tight hug. I cried into his shoulder. "Come on let's go inside." He said rubbing my back.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me up those few stairs to the couch. He sat down on the couch with me in his lap. I cried in the crook of his neck for like twenty minutes. He just stayed silent and rubbed my back. After a while I stopped crying and sat there resting my head on his shoulder.

"I had to break up with Carter." I finally spoke.

"Why's that?" He asked playing with my hair.

"Because I haven't seen him in a year and we've barely talked." I said rubbing my eye.

"I'm sorry to here that love." He said. I looked at him and smiled. He kissed my forehead which caused me to give a toothy grin.

We sat like that for hours just enjoying each other's company. I yawned which made him look at me.

"Wanna have a sleepover?" He asked with a raspy voice.

"Sure." I said. I sat up still straddling him and looked into his brown eyes. He looked at my lips then back at my eyes. We slowly leaned in.

When our lips connected it felt like heaven on earth. My hands moved to his messy hair as his moved to my waist. Our lips moved in sync as we came to a stop. We looked at each other and laughed a little.

"Please say you'll be mine again." He begged.

I made a thinking face while smiling. "Um I don't know maybe?" I giggling. I got up and walked to my bed with him trailing behind me. I got up under the covers and turned off the lamp.

The bed shifted a bit and a tight grip came around my waist. "What do you mean maybe?" He asked with his face in my neck.

"I don't know." I teased. "Night." I said closing my eyes.

He kissed my cheeks several times before laying his head on the pillow next to mine. "Goodnight darling."
_________________

A/N- GUYSSSSSSS!!!!

Me and my friend Skailor_Parker_wayne created a conjoined account on here.
The_STRNG_ones and we're writing a lot of new fics.

Some individual and some together. I'd appreciate if you'd go follow us and read our stories.

I already posted the first part to my individual book. It's called Venom.
It's a Peter Parker fic.
Soooooooo yea.

GO CHECK IT OUT YOU BEAUTIFUL PIECES OF ART!!!

(Unedited as usual)