Forever Yours

Finally.

I've waited for this day to come.

My wedding day.

I stood in the mirror admiring myself in this beautiful dress that I picked.

My hair was up in a bun with little sparkles in it, as for my makeup it was elegant

My hair was up in a bun with little sparkles in it, as for my makeup it was elegant. Then I saw my mother come in with my father. Tears threatened in my eyes. They were dressed formerly and they looked happier.

They walked up next to me and my mom placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You did good." She spoke.

"We're so proud of you." My dad stated. "We love you dearly and we miss you."

My mom kissed my temple.

"Y/N." I turned to see Z. "You ready? The ceremony is about to begin." She said.

I looked back in the mirror and my parents gave me a nod and a smile.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." I said.

"C'mon." She said.
-----------------------
I walked upon the grand doors of the church hall. RDJ joined my side and took my arm in his.

"Thank you for doing this." I said.

The doors opened up.

"It's an honor to walk you up this aisle today sweet heart." He spoke back.

We continued on down the aisle and along the way I saw my best friends, my cousins, Shane even brought Uno.

Then I looked up and saw him.

Thomas Stanley Holland looking as dashing as ever. Hair slicked back and his bow tie is very cute. He had tears forming in his eyes as he smiled. I got teary eyed too and chuckled a little.

We finally made it to the end of the aisle. RDJ kissed my forehead and went to go take his seat.

"You look beautiful." Tom whispered.

"Thanks you look spiffy." I whispered back smiling.

"Shall we begin?" The priest asked.
-------------------------
"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Holland. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said.

Tom smiled at me before we swooped me in his arms and dipped me. He pressed his lips against mine as everybody cheered.

He finally pulled away and said, "I love you."

"I love you too." I said pulling him back down mixing my fingers in his hair.

He pulled me back back up and we faced the crowd hand in hand. I looked over and saw Anthony and Seb smiling giving us a thumbs up.

We looked at each other lovingly and we both looked ahead again. Everybody ran outside the chapel and we trailed behind them.

As we ran out and down the stairs people threw flower petals at us. We laughed like little children as we made our way down.

Once we were down the steps we hopped into the carriage and waved goodbye to everyone as we pulled off. Side by side we sat holding hands and sharing another passionate kiss.

"I love Mrs.Holland." He spoke.

"I love you too Mr.Holland." I laughed.
------------------------
The reception was so fun. There was cake, balloons, embarrassing photos. It was cool. We shared the first dance on the floor then others joined in. It was like I was Cinderella.

Harrison practically begged us to put Batman on our cake so we said fine and he was happy

Everything got wild on the dance floor after our dance though. Like Liza and Kristen were turning up with Scott, Shane, Todd, Zane, Heath, and everybody else. The whole Marvel crew were tearing up the floor too. Especially Tom Hiddleston.

After a while Tom and I snuck off to our room to our balcony. We had fresh strawberries covered with chocolate along with some champagne.

The sunset was very beautiful along with the view.

"I can't believe after all we've been through we've managed to get married." I chuckled.

"Yea I know it's been one hell of a ride." He said.

"Remember when Laura went bat-shit crazy and almost killed me?" I asked.

"Or when I thought you cheated on me with Dom?" He laughed.

"Yea that was crazy." I laughed along.

"I feel like we're the strongest couple ever. Even through the highs and lows we still ran back to each other. I love that we did because I love you more than words can express." He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I said softly. "Always and Forever." I spoke cupping his cheek.

He slowly leaned in giving me a sweet and loving kiss. Then he pulled away and picked up his glass as did I.

"Forever Yours." He spoke.

"Forever Yours."

I'M CRYING GUYS! I DIDN'T WANT THIS TO END 😭😭😭😭😭😭
But don't worry I'll write an epilogue I promise.

Thanks for reading this book and sticking with me all throughout it. All of my dedicated fans I want to say I love you and thank you.

Serrell_The_Fangirl thank you so much for sticking with me and reading everything I write and for being there with rants, you are definitely one of my favorites ever.

But anyway hope you enjoyed bye! 😋😋😋😋😋🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
(Unedited as usual)