Always

We're here on the purple carpet for the premiere of Avengers Infinity War. I had on a beautiful outfit.

I walked down the carpet signing objects and taking photos

I walked down the carpet signing objects and taking photos. As I made my way further down I saw an interviewer wave me over. I waltzed over to them and smiled at her.

"Hi Y/N. How are you?" She asked. She was very pretty she had red hair and emerald green eyes. Her dress was stunning it was an ivy green color to match her green orbs. On top of that she was English.

"I'm great. I like your outfit." I say.

"Thank you so much but you look stunning tonight." She smiles.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. So I have a few questions for you." She said. I nodded and smiled. "Ok so, in your opinion who's the loudest on set?"

"Oh definitely Mackie. No offense dude, but he yells all the time, like when he's done shooting a scene he yells 'Cut the check!'. It's hilarious really." I laugh causing her to laugh.

"Ok next question can you give us your best impression of Evans?" She asked.

I instantly fell into laughter and threw my arm across my chest after a few seconds I stopped and said, "Oh my God that was funny." in the best Chris voice I could find.

She busted into laughter. "That was one of the best impressions ever." She said.

"Why thank you." I smiled.

"Last question if you could marry anybody from set who would it be?" She asked.

An arm slung around my shoulder.
"Yeah Y/N who would it be?" Tom asked smiling. He looked dashing. I looked him dead in the eye.

"Tom... Hiddleston." I said. The interviewer laughed.

"Dude!" He exclaimed.

"What? He's sexy. Case closed." I stated.

"Ok I have to agree with Y/N on this one." The interviewer said smiling.

"Don't worry. I still love you." I said kissing his cheek.

"Last question. Who do you think is the best villain in the MCU?" She asked.

"Definitely Loki." Tom and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed.

"He's cunning, witty, misunderstood, sexy..." I trailed off in a lower tone.

"Well that's all the questions I have for you. Thank you both so much." she smiled.

"You're welcome love." Tom smiled. Then he winked.

"It was a pleasure." I said smiling.

As we walked away I slightly punched Tom's arm.