Supercilious

I stirred awake to someone shaking me.
"Y/N wake up! Wake up!!!" They shouted.

I groaned and opened my eyes to Carters green ones. "Hey..." I said with a raspy voice.

"Happy Birthday!!!" He shouted then face palms himself.

"Thanks, and lucky for you I always carry Advil with me." I kissed his sweet lips and pulled away. He looked stunned as I got up and handed him the medicine.

"Thanks." He said. The bright sunrise shined through my window and onto his carmel skin. He looked so handsome I practically drooled.

A knock on my door knocked me out of the trance. I quickly ran over to the door and opened it up.

Chris H. and Scarlett Johansson. "Happy Birthday Y/N!!!" They said in unison.

"Thanks guys." I said.

"So today we wanted to take you out to dinner. Is that okay with you?" Scarlett asked.

"Uh yea that sounds great. Can I bring my boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah he can come too. I can't wait to meet him--Wait isn't he that Carter Pierce guy?" Chris asked.

"Yea." I said turning a shade of red.

"Cool. Well we'll see you on set in a little bit." Scarlett smiled.

"OK bye guys and again thanks." I said.

"Bye." They said in unison once again. I softly closed my door and turned to Carter who was looking back at me.

"Boyfriend huh?" He said.

"Yea you sort of asked me to marry you then corrected yourself last night." I smiled with a hand on my hip.

"As long as I have you I'll be fine." He said smirking.

"Aww you're so adorable. Now come on I'm taking you to work." I said.

His eyes widened a bit in shock. "But, but! Wha-I don't have clothes or a-a-a toothbrush!"

"We can buy you a toothbrush from the lobby, and don't worry about clothes you're just gonna sit in my trailer." I said walking into the bathroom.

After I got dressed and ready to go I went to the lobby to get Carter a toothbrush. I was distracted by all the sweets I didn't notice Tom walked in.

"Hey Y/N." He said. I turned to him then back to the candy. "I'm sorry for the other day. If you ever need to talk--"

"Thanks Tom, but I'm-I'm good." I said looking at him.

"Y/N I'm apologizing for my actions. All of them I'm sorry. Will you just stop being so supercilious!" Tears threatened in my eyes. I guess he noticed. "Y/N I'm sorry. I-I di--"

"No. It's fine. I'll just be on my way." I said grabbing a toothbrush and checking out.

Before I entered my room I put on a straight face.

When I entered I saw Carter sitting on the bed watching Steven Universe. He looked so adorable with his messy hair. The colors of the screen reflected off of him in a perfect way.

"Hey I'm back." I said. He turned to me and gave me that award winning smile. His smile has to be contagious because one immediately spread onto mine like Nutella on bread. "Hurry up you big dope, or else we're going to be late."

He jumped up like a little kid and danced his way to the bathroom, but not before giving me kiss on the lips.

After he was done we headed to set. When we got to my trailer we waited until I was called down to set.

All throughout the day everyone kept saying happy birthday, and they couldn't wait until the dinner later. I told them thank you and told them I couldn't wait until later either. Also since it's my birthday I got the honor of going to RDJ's village again. I also was happy that I got to put on my costume and makeup for my part today.

JK JK!!! YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!!!

That's better. I know I broke the fourth wall but hey, who cares right?

Anyway after a long day I finally went back to my trailer to relax. When I entered there were decorations everywhere.

"Your cast mates helped me on your lunch break." Carter said with a smile.

I ran up to him and gave him a hug. We rocked back and forth while hugging. When we let go I said, "I need to get a picture of this." I pecked him on the lips then went to go get my phone.

We took lots of pictures pictures but this one is my favorite.

We laid in the bed in my trailer cuddled up

"We should get going so we aren't late to the party." Carter said rubbing my back with his eyes closed.

I groaned. "A little bit longer please. I like it here." I said sleepily.

He chuckled a bit. His heartbeat was a steady beat.

Bump,bump bump,bump bump,bump

"C'mon babe we have to go all your friends will be waiting for us. Plus I have to go home and change." He said smiling.

I gave in. "Fine. Let's go then." I said.

A/N- This was just a taste of the next chapter.

(Unedited as usual)