Sounds Of Silence

I tripped as I tried to run away from them. They stood tall over me with a wicked smile.

"It's time to go." They said reaching out for me.

"Hey!" A voice said behind me. We both turned to see...Tom?!

His face went pale. "I-It's-What?!" He shouted.

"What's going on?!" A voice said behind my attacker.

We turned again to see everyone else that I came with.

"Oh my God... Ghost!" Alex yelled.

"Ashton!?" David yelled.

Ashton laughed psychotically then turned back to me. "Come on Y/N. We have business to attend to." He said yanking me up. He had a tight grip around my waist and pulled me away.

Tom tried to come after us, but then Ashton pulled out a knife and held it to my throat. "Come any closer and I slit her throat." He said through gritted teeth.

Tom backed away in defense. "I'll find you Y/N. I promise, even if it's the last thing I do." Tom said.

Warm tears ran down my face. Ashton walked us back to his car and placed me in the passengers seat. He dug into his glove compartment and got out a gun and pointed it at me.

"Try to escape and you die." He said starting up the car pulling off.
---------------------
We drove and drove for hours. I was beginning to grow tired.

"How'd you survive?" I asked sleepily.

"That's none of your fucking business." He said insecurely.

"Ok..." I said drifting off to sleep.
--------------------
I woke up to someone picking me up. The sun had shone through my eyelids. My eyes fluttered open to see Ashton carrying me into a motel in the middle of basically nowhere.

When inside he threw me on the bed. The room didn't look very sanitary at all.
He dug in his backpack and got out handcuffs.

"This'll only be for a couple of hours them we're back on the road." He said putting one around my wrist. "Also give me your phone." He said.

I reluctantly reached into my bottom half of my bathing suit for my phone and gave it to him. He snatched it from me and threw it in the trashcan.

"They can have fun tracking down the trash truck that comes every day." He said. He walked back over to the bed and slumped down next to me and put the other cuff on his wrist. Soon he drifted off to sleep.

Oh how I wish I had superpowers so I could free myself. I sighed and picked up the remote and turned on the tv.

"Yes, we have a special news report today. Superstar Y/N L/N was kidnapped yesterday by her ex-boyfriend who was supposedly dead. She was out hanging with a group of friends yesterday on the beach when he took her. Her friends tried to stop him from taking her, but he threatened her life if they tried." The news reporter said.

Then Tom appeared on the screen. "He just took her away, but I don't have a clue as to why he would."  He then looked into the camera.  "Y/N if you're listening... I'm sorry for everything that I've done. I hope you can forgive me for my actions."  He started crying a bit. "I love you..." He said.

"That was a special report from channel four news. My name is Maria Hill, and we'll see you again at 6:00" The news reporter said.

I turned off the tv and just stared at the black abyss.

There's hope.
---------------------
A couple of days later we were in New York city. He rented an old, rundown apartment in Queens. I'm currently strapped to a chair with cut and burn marks all over my legs, some on my arms. He said mostly on my legs so I can't escape.

My body is really weak.

Ashton is currently out getting stuff for... I don't know. I'm in the middle of the room trying my best to scoot over to the table of weapons that he placed off to the side. My legs are in so much pain.
I finally got to it.

I tried picking up a knife but to no prevail. The knob on the door started jiggling. My eyes widened as I tried to reach for the knife again. Then the door opened and then slammed.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at Ashton who had an angry look on his face.

He walked over really fast and pimp slapped me. My cheek was on fire.

"I-I'm sorry." I cried.

"No you're not! But you will be." He said picking up the knife looking down at it, twisting it. "Since you wanted it so badly here you go." He said placing tape over my mouth then slowly cutting my legs again.

I screamed out in pain. Each cut made my legs feel more numb. I can't take this much longer.

I need a savior please...

A/N- R.I.P Diza 😭😭😭😭
And sorry if it's shorter than usual.

(Unedited as usual)