Lauren (1)

SEASON 6 EPISODE 18 LAUREN

<Morgans POV>

"Tell Reid to find the girl"

"WHAT GIRL? EMILY STAY WITH ME! STAY WITH ME!"

"His daughter, save her."

The medics ran over and surrounded Emily. I stood back in horror.

"THERE IS A CHILD IN THE BUILDING! WE HAVE TO FIND HER!" I pulled out my gun and with my team following behind me we ran to search the rest of the building.

"In here!" Hotch screamed.

I stepped into the room to see a young girl sitting in the corner covered in blood. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" she screamed as she pulled out a gun.

"Ok sweetheart, I know you're scared but we are here to help. All you have to do is slowly put down the gun and kick it over to me." JJ said putting her gun back in its holster.

"NO HE TOLD ME YOU WOULD HURT ME!" she screamed.

"He has been lying to you. I promise you we're here to help." Reid said as he took a few steps forward towards the girl.

She started shaking the gun at us and yelled: "GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"ok ok."

"Just put down the gun and we can help you." JJ said stepping forward.

The girl broke out crying and dropped the gun. JJ quickly stepped forward and kicked the gun behind her. She picked up the girl and carried her outside. As they approached the ambulance JJ leaned over to set the girl down.

As she walked away one of the EMT's stopped her. "Agent." JJ turned to look at the EMT. "She needs someone. Could you stay?"

JJ looked at the girl who was shaking and curled up in a ball in the corner of the ambulance. "Yeah, Ok."

JJ got into the ambulance and they drove away.

<JJ's POV>

The girl was curled up in the far right corner silently crying. "Hey, sweetheart." I said quietly trying to move a little closer. She tried to push herself farther into the wall and hide her face. "Can you tell me your name?" I asked and was surprised when she answered.

"Lauren." She whispered

"Ok Lauren, do you know how long you have been with Doyle?"

She hesitated to answer "3,360 days, 6 hours and 967 seconds."

I sat back in confusion "So 9 years?"

Lauren nodded her head. The ambulance came to a stop and I got out. I didn't stop to think about Lauren when I ran into the building to go meet up with my team.

"How is Emily doing?"

"We don't know she is still in surgery. What about the girl?" Reid said

"She....uh..she's talking, probably traumatized though. She said she has been with Doyle for 9 years." I said taking a seat. Everyone's mouths fell open.

After a few minutes, a young nurse interrupted "Excuse me mam the girl you came in with is refusing to let us go near her we thought maybe you could help."

"Yeah of course." I followed the nurse down the hall.

"We were also wondering if you could track down her parents. We need a medical history before we can do anything."

"Ok, I will see what I can do."

The nurse lead me into a room where Lauren was sitting in the corner under a table.