Part 25 Found

<Emily's POV>
-one week later-

The days continued as usual in the hospital. Everyone the same as the last. Lauren not speaking, eating or sleeping. The doctors came in and did a daily check up on both of us. No new ideas on where Declan could be and Ian not cooperating. Since Lauren had been completely traumatized, I had only allowed spencer and 2 doctors into the room. She never looked in Spencer's direction or smiled either. The only thing Lauren would willing do was binge friends on my phone.

"Hey Emily can you come out here for a second?" Spencer asked peeking his head back into our room. He had just gotten up to take a call. I hadn't left Lauren especially not alone since everything happened and I wasn't sure if I could do it even for a second.

"It's important." He pleaded

I sighed and stepped into the hall as he put his phone on speaker.

"Ok she's here." Reid said

"Hey Emily How are you guys doing?" I heard Luke ask.

"Fine. How's it coming with Declan?"

"Well, that's why we called." Morgan hesitated.

I could hear them whispering over who would talk next over the line. "Guys just spit it out!" I said louder than I had intended but anger had been boiling inside of me for a week and I couldn't hold it in any longer. "We've tried everything, he's not breaking. Morgan even tried torture techniques..." JJ spoke

"And who authorized that?" I disapproved

"After what he did to you!" Morgan started but someone stopped him.

"Anyway, we're losing time and we wouldn't ask this if we didn't think it was necessary but we need you to come talk to him."

"I'll do it."

"Emily..." JJ sighed

"No JJ you will not talk me out of this. I died for Declan once before I can put up with being uncomfortable for a few minutes. Do you want we over there now?"

"Whenever you can we don't want to take away from your time with Lauren." Rossi said

"I'm leaving now."

Spencer hung up as we head back into the room. Lauren hadn't moved a muscle since we left. Seeing the marks Ian had left on her made me even more angry and ready to kill that man.

"Hey baby how are you feeling?" I asked sitting down beside Lauren.

She paused the episode she was watching and looked me in the eyes with a face of sorrow.

"I have to go run an errand. Is it ok if I leave you with Spencer?"

The broken girl didn't respond she just looked down and seemed want to make herself disappear.

"Lauren." I whispered so Reid couldn't hear. "He loves you, we both do. I'll be back in an hour or two and I promise he won't hurt you. You have my phone if you need anything you can text anyone on the team ok?"

Lauren looked up at me but was quickly frightened. I knew that no matter what I did she would feel this way and Declan needed me, So I gave her a quick smile and headed out the door.

It only took me 13 minutes to arrive at the F.B.I field office in New York, New York where Doyle and the team were. I headed up to the interrogation room where he was being held and was greeted by my team.

"Emily, How are you feeling?" JJ asked as she embraced me in a hug.

"Could be better."

JJ nodded "Morgan's in there now having him sign the information agreement, But you don't have to do this."