A last message

Hello everyone, Eliza here. Before I say anything else, I want to tell all of you that everything this book did, and everything it stands for in my mind is wonderful to me. All these stories are based on a piece of art that has allowed me to meet lots of great people, overcome writer's block, and become a more open and daring person. However, I don't think I want to be that anymore. I'm ready to leave the "extra" part  of my personality go, put it back where it came from. These characters, these people, I love them with all my heart. I won't leave them alone, and I'll keep loving them. But, this, all this, it's not me. Not really. That belongs in theatre, but now there is no theatre. Leaving this behind is hard, but it should include everything that could pull me back, and that's this. Before I leave this all behind, I need to mention TheDreamyPrince . He was a great source of inspiration and motivation, and he helped me lots. This afternoon, he wrote one last story to mark the goodbye. His dedication and strength doing that makes me want to do it too, but I can't. I only have this to say. Stella, Scarlett, Chip, Lulu and everyone else will never be gone fully. They will always have things to do with each other, things to learn, mistakes to make. I don't believe I can work with them any longer. They're amazing and I adore them, but I'm not strong enough. I'm doubting if I should unpublish the stories, but I don't think that's fair to past me. She worked hard, put her time and her dedication into it, and it's a nice tribute. Well, I believe I'm done here. I want you to know one last thing: passion dies. It's inevitable at some point. Though this passion will be mourned by me for a long, long time, there comes a moment where you let go. And I have to let go.
-E