Movie Night (part 1)

SHIP: TYRUS

Buffy woke up this morning like every other, her normal routine of brushing her teeth washing her face, today was confusingly average, too average in Buffy's opinion she had this lingering feeling of forgetting something, something important maybe? She checked her phone calendar "....nothing, there must be something." she mumbled under her breath, she texted Cyrus as she packed her P.E kit:

 CYRUS

BUFFY: hey 

CY: hey :)

BUFFY: i have that odd gut feeling that i'm forgetting something u know 

CY: are you? you have basket ball is that it?

BUFFY: no ive packed my P.E kit 

CY: idk then ??

CY: WAIT?!?!!?

BUFFY: ....?

CY: do u have a tutoring session with Tj?

BUFFY: SHIT! do i??

CY: idk!!!!

CY: pack it just in case

BUFFY: good idea 

BUFFY: WAIT!

CY: woah! woah! only i can do the dramatic wait but anyway proceed 

BUFFY: i do its Friday i completely forgot lol and fight me! haha

CY: you know im not strong enough! XD haha

BUFFY: anyway gtg meet you and Andi at the spot to walk to school 

CY: C ya 

Buffy collected her bags packing it full of practice math papers and revision notes, Buffy is highly intelligent especially when it comes to math's, she was picked by her teacher to tutor a boy Tj kippen a complete douche who never listens and is just annoying in general he's captain of the basket ball team and him and Buffy seem to clash, maybe its because Buffy,s the only girl or maybe because they're both competitive no one really knows but Cyrus says he's nice all Buffy needs to do is find that side of him.

Cyrus waited patiently at the spot with Andi waiting for Buffy, small smile on his face as he rambled on about something random he knew Andi wasn't listening but he didn't really care he just liked talking sometimes, "Guys! hey c'mon" Buffy's voice came from a distance as she waved them in her direction "hey Buffy are we meeting you after the game." Andi stated, at this point Cyrus was happily walking listening to his own thoughts "if you want to, hey Cyrus about movie night tonight i was thinking of inviting Tj you know cause i think it might help and i really wanna see this 'kindness' you see in him" Buffy exaggerated quotation marks with her hands causing the others to laugh "i agree with Buffy.....it might make him less of a jerk you know, i can come by the way Cyrus"  "awesome, and yeah i'd love Tj to come hes actually an alright guy you know"

~Time Skip to school Basket ball

Cyrus was sat with Andi watching Buffy and Tj play basket ball, yeah he didn't understand these sports ball games but if theres one thing he's good at when it comes to sport that is supporting... and screaming, he watched them play and as in them just Buffy and Tj, ok maybe he payed a little too much attention to Tj but what can he say he had the ball a lot at least thats what he told himself (Tj had finally started passing the ball to Buffy sort of) when everyone cheered Cyrus cheered along and he even made signs but Andi said the first sign 'Buffy dribbles in her sleep' was not a good idea to hold up, the game was going great well he thought it was cause everyone was cheering a lot so it must've been,it took ages but finally the game had finished and the teams were all walking off the court, Cyrus's eyes drifted over to Tj who was quite far from his team walking at the back, he lifted his left hand up to flick his hair back "damn" Cyrus mumbled quietly but not quiet enough as it caught Andi's attention "what?" "oh....urm....Damn i had no idea what was going on haha" 'nice save Cyrus' he smiled to himself "haha ok?"

Buffy turned and walked to Tj who was still walking a distance behind "hey" "hey?" his tone was grumpy but what else did she expect "so tonight me and my friends are having a movie night and i was wondering if yo-" "No" "but i was think-" "no i said no ok!" "ugh fine whatever i'll just tell Cyrus you cant make it" she rolled her eyes as she turned "wait" she turned back to face him and he continued "Cyrus wants me to come? i.. i mean you guys really want me to come?" "yeah duuuh thats why i asked you" a smile returned to Buffys face as she handed him a piece of paper with Cyrus's address on it, "see you there" she stated before joining Cyrus and Andi.

CYRUS'S HOUSE

Cyrus was home alone for a couple days and decided to have a movie night/ sleepover cause why not, he dished out a variety of snacks onto a table and drowned the sofas in pillows and blankets,he wore comfortable clothes aka a short sleeved top that said 'excuse my frenchie' and had a small picture of a dog on it and some comfortable black joggers which he usually sleeps in cause Cyrus. do. sport haha suuuuurrreeee! he set everything up, (bless his organised little heart), as he waited for his friends to arrive,  ofcorse Buffy arrived with Marty well Cyrus said that the girls could bring their boyfriends he knew he would be a 5th wheel but what else was new, he let them in and Buffy set her movies down on the table, she was wearing a top that said 'Dish, Fork off' with a picture of a dish and a fork and Marty was just in a plain white shirt, next to Arrive was Andi  and Jonah she was in her pj's too hers were quite fancy a red silk like shirt with matching red bottoms and Jonah wore his space otters shirt i swear he never takes it off and some blue silk like bottoms matching Andi's red ones, as Andi placed her movies on the table, and they all started to settle down the door went again and everyone looked at each other surprised they didn't actually expect him to come, Cyrus opened the door to see Tj standing there in loose black joggers and his hoodie that he wears a lot they both smiled and Cyrus invited him in, Tj waked in and was welcomed with warm smiles from everyone even though the 'they probably hate me' thought raced around his head, Cyrus grabbed everyone's attention as he gasped dramatically "are you kidding me you all brought horror!" "awww is Cyrus scared?" Tj mocked causing everyone to chuckle a little "Pshhh no!" Cyrus said confidently trying to look cool "ok then Cyrus if you're not scared lets watch a horror" Buffy jumped in with a huge grin on her face "ughhhhh fine, only cause you guys are sleeping over so whatever it is can kill you first" this caused everyone to laugh as Cyrus sorted out the movies.

TO BE CONTINUED GUYS!!!! NOT FINISHED WITH THIS ONE JUST YET ! XD ITS NOT VERY GOOD BUT I  HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING IT SO FAR AND YEAH I WILL UPDATE HOPEFULLY TOMORROW <3