Focus

SHIP: TYRUS

TJ POV:

I was sat unwillingly in the spoon with Buffy we meet and do work here since she tutors me, i was not as focused as normal and Buffy just jumped to the conclusion that i was being rude, im not rude just outspoken and opinionated, "ude! Dude! are you even listing" i snapped out of my thoughts "im sorry what?" "ugh you know what lets have a break" she sighed placing her head in her hand frustratingly rubbing her eyebrows with her thumb and finger "fine whatever ill go get food" i stood up and walked over to the counter to order the usual of milkshakes and taters. I came and sat back down at the table as the food arrived, pretty good service not gonna lie, noticing Buffy speedily type on her phone i wonder what shes doing.

BUFFYS PHONE:

BUFFY: cyyyyrrrruuuuussssss!!!!

CY: whats up?

BUFFY: he's so unfocused and moody ughhhh its like teaching a turtle to do tricks

CY: one..What? and Two...Huh?

BUFFY: im tutoring Tj and he's just SLOW! today

CY: try and find something that will get his attention

BUFFY: like what 

TJ POV:

ok im uncomfortable and shes just ignoring me "BUFFY!" her head cocked up quickly "i need to do well in this maths exam and your just ignoring me" i said with a bit of attitude to get her attention, she did not look happy she just took in a deep breathe and carried on typing "ok who are you even texting?" she didn't look up but replied "Cyrus" just his name made me flush a little and shuffle a bit in my seat but i dont think she noticed you see im really discrete when it comes to this stuff.

---------------------------------------------

BUFFYS POV:

OH i noticed and Oh My God What!?! im so using this to my advantage does he not realise that he is bright red? i can tease him about this now ooorrr later but i think later is the better option as maths is the priority right now

BUFFYS PHONE:

BUFFY: hey Cyrus you should come to the spoon i think if your not there i will either punch him or embarrass him

CY: You're*

CY: and i dont want to intrude your tutoring session 

BUFFY: oh c'mon plzzzzz you can have my taters and i bet Tj wants you there

CY: damn you know i cant say no to that and what?

BUFFY: nothing nvm haha 

----------------------------------------

TJ POV:

ok now shes smiling evilly at her phone should i be worried? her head tilted up and she put her phone back onto the table "ok then are we going to do some maths?" she said still overrun by a smile "ugh i dont want to now" "well you have to Tj, we haven't learnt this part yet" she said pushing a sheet of questions towards me "thats not my Fault!" i state pushing it back " UH yea it is!" she said practically launching the paper towards me "ok fine jeez....still don't want to do it though" she sighed as there was a loud bang on the spoon door, we both looked quickly in that direction before bursting out with laughter, as Cyrus just walked into the door, he mentally stoped for a minute before entering the spoon properly this time, "oh my haha God Cyrus" i heard Buffy laugh out next to me as my face was spotted with crimson... was i blushing? no pshh his hair isn't super cute as if it was styled perfectly everyday.. oh shit he's walking over Act cool "Hey Muffin" fuck!.... why the hell did i say that what is wrong with me "hey, not so scary basket ball guy" he replied with a smile on his face, Buffy removed herself from the booth allowing Cyrus to sit down.next.to.me! my face grew darker as i felt his shoulder rub up against mine, "Tj you ok" Buffy said smirking at me "you look a bit how do i say...flustered" she mocked "lets just do the work i replied with attitude  after every question i got a glimpse of Cyrus as he devoured the baby taters it was really distracting he just looked so cute, "Tj your still not focused!" "its not my fault!" "then who's fault is it?" "Cyrus's" this caught Cyrus's attention as concern plastered itself across his face " oh sorry guys ill go" he said shuffling a little "NO!" me and Buffy yelled at the same time looking at eachother in surprise "ok im confused??" Cyrus stated shuffling back to where he was sitting, "just sit and be quiet" it was back to me and Buffy talking "Hey! dont tell him what to do" "Seriously Tj i will make you do that work if it means never leaving the spoon" "well everytime i get a question right i want a reward" Buffy paused for a minute before replying "like what... oh i bet you'd like to kiss Cyrus " Buffy mumbled the last bit "what?" Cyrus was sat quietly he looked flustered until i realised my hand was on top of his, it was there ever since i said 'dont tell him what to do' i removed my hand subtly and placed it in my pocket "guys your going to get no work don-" "SHHHH!" i shushed him before repeating myself to Buffy "what? what did you say?" "i said maybe you'd like to kiss Cyrus" my face flushed deeper i didnt know it could go this shade of red "maybe i would!" i argued back, i was in the heat of the moment forgetting Cyrus was there but he too was this mysterious shade of red, Buffy looked shocked  as Cyrus interrupted our argument once more"Guys you've got no work do-" "Cyrus be quiet" i say calmly facing him, he looked slightly offended " you know what!" i was taken back by his sudden change in tone it was angry but playful at the same time "Make me!" he said i didnt realise how close we were until i closed the gap before he could speak again, OMG i kissed Cyrus Buffy was sat in shock as Cyrus kissed back an we both smiled before pulling apart "yeah, i like this reward" i said causing Cyrus to smile and break eye contact im not going to lie it was cute, Buffy looked pleased with herself as she handed me the paper and i started answering questions, Cyrus was practically sat on me as i rubbed my thumb across his cheek and kissed him again this time lasting longer and tasting sweeter "woah woah no not until you get the questions right" Buffy stated snatchiin the paper off of me to mark it. Cyrus played with the strings of my hoodie and rested his head on my shoulder as we waited for Buffy to mark it both of us very impatient, lets just say i love math's now!

YEP THIS IS THE END OF ANOTHER TERRIBLE ONE-SHOT HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT EVEN THOUGH IT IS VERY CRINGE AND PROBABLY A LOT OF MISTAKES I DON'T PLAN THESE JUST WRITE AS I GO ALONG HAHA <3