Style (1/3)

cyrus pov:

"you promised!" Andi yelled to me over the table in her kitchen "and i thought you never break promises, huh" she gave me a sly smirk before getting up out of her chair, she walked to where i was sat crouched behind me and put her hand on my shoulder lifting her other as if i could see what she was imagining, "just imagine, you with a whole new style picked by me and Buffy for a week, It'll be so cool" she radiated a contagious smile in my direction "im not smiling cause i agree, no,no actually far from it, i have my reputation to uphold and i cant help that your smile is contagious" i stated shaking my head to relive the smile formed on my face, Andi's face went blank, stone as she removed her hand from my shoulder and faced me "reputation..." she said trying to keep the neutral expression before bursting out into a fit of laughs "what reputation" "ill have you know i have intellectual style" "c'mon Cyrus please! just one week" "just one week?" "yeah" "ugh fiiiinnnneeee" i gave in extending my words to give off a sense of annoyance even though really i think this is going to be fun.

day 1, 2, 3 and 4 were the same similar style with a mix of t-shirts stating different quotes and funny jokes not too far out of Cyrus's comfort zone, day 4 Buffy and Andi experemented with jeans and Cyrus wouldn't stop complaining but he was still compliant with the outfits being given.

DAY 5:

Cyrus stood  in front of the mirror in Andi's apartment  gawking at the outfit Bex picked as he went round to make sure he wore the right thing, he wasn't getting away with not wearing what he was given again, "ANDI!!!" he yelled causing Andi to run into the room " what! what happened! is it a murderer if so give me a five second head start!" "no! its not a murderer Andi, but how do you expect me to leave the house like this!" Andi just shrugged before dragging Cyrus out of the room. Cyrus was wearing a black top which said "no pain no gain" (what? you try shopping in the shops round here) the shirt hugged tightly to his waist showing a little hip, he was wearing black ripped jeans up to the thigh with a belt which had a small key ring like chain dangle from one of the loops along with this were Buffys Nike trainers 

CHAT: BUFFY, CYRUS, ANDI, JONAH, TJ:

Buffy added tj

TJ: hey losers 😂

SMOL BEAN: nope

TJ: ???

Cyrus changed tj's nickname to basket ball guy

BASKET BALL GUY: oh wow 😂

buffy changed Tj's nickname to Basket bitch

SMOL BEAN: im not leaving 

VAMPIRE SLAYER: haha you have to 

BASKET BITCH: why??

SMOL BEAN: cause bex picked my outfit 

Basket bitch: it can't be that bad

VAMPIRE SLAYER: HAHAHAHA 

BASKET BITCH: ???

VAMPIRE SLAYER: oops auto correct i meant... you'll be fine 

SMOL BEAN: sure buffy

VAMPIRE SLAYER: meet at spoon

SMOL BEAN: yeah

Cyrus walked with Andi to the spoon, the bell for the door went and they sat at the booth Andi sitting next to Jonah who was sat next to Buffy leaving Cyrus to sit next to Tj, but Cyrus hadn't entered the spoon yet, hesitantly he opened the door and the bell chimed, he walked in with his head facing the floor, shame really as Tj was staring Buffy noticed this a while back as Tj used to do this but he only gave short glances every 10... 5 seconds but this time it was very noticeable as he sat face bright red, mouth wide open, ears tinted crimson and he would not stop staring Buffy was totally aware of Tj and Cyrus's oblivious flirting  but c'mon he was making it so obvious, Cyrus sat down quite clumsily bumping into Tj a little which caused them both to freeze and Buffy is certain she heard some sort of squeak exit Tj's mouth but then again she gets a lot of texts from Tj on how cute Cyrus looks in a bow-tie so she wouldn't be surprised if he did squeak. Cyrus turned his head to Tj"how stupid do i look?" "HOT!.... um i..i mean you know for a guy..... urm in a totally platonic way.... c..cause like guys can say that other guys are good looking and cute a........IM STRAIGHT!!!!"  Buffy sighed placing her face in her hand as Andi and Jonah sat there shocked and confused about what just happened "t..thanks" ..'of course Cyrus is oblivious to the fact TJ JUST BLOODY ADMITTED HIS CRUSH BUT YA KNOW 'THANKS!'' buffy thought to herself while listening to the two, "urm anyway we should get to school" Jonah said standing up with Andi and breaking the awkward moment "good idea!" Tj said stumbling as he shot up.

CHAT: BUFFY, TJ

BUFF: wtf was that???!!!

TOOT: idek 

BUFF: well as blatantly fucking obvious you made it no one noticed like what fucking planet are they on like HOW????

TOOT: idek

TOOT: stroke of luck?

BUFF: idek *sigh*

TOOT: why is my name in your phone 'toot'

BUFF: because it auto corrected to that and i cba to change that

BUFF: wait how'd you know

TOOT: one im behind you cause were in same class and two how is it too much effort?

BUFF: too much clicking and reading

TOOT: you just described texting 

BUFF: you just described stfu

HEY GUYS ITS ME, I KNOW IVE NOT WRITTEN IN AGES, DO U GUYS LIKE READING THESE OR SHOULD I STOP? SHOULD I DO A PART 2? IDK BUT IM THINKING ABOUT DOING SOMETHING FOR THE SHIP KAIDAM FROM THE HOLLOW BUT YEAH ILL TRY AND BE MORE ACTIVE IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO BE <3 T~OUT <3

ALSO I WROTE THIS AT LIKE 00:04 SO DONT JUDGE MY CRAPPY WRITING SORRY ITS SHORT