Cute (with a lil bit of extra fluff)

"Sports?... Do you even know anything about that particular subject?" Cyrus's dad stated walking further into the lounge, Cyrus put his hand on his chest pretending to look offended "I'll have you know I'm an expert on that subject" "really? So what about sports were you talking about?" Cyrus glanced over to T.J. before turning back to his farther "basketball" he stated proudly "T.J. is actually the captain of the team" Cyrus's dad smiled "that's amazing T.J.! Also what will you two be doing and what would you like for dinner?" "Oh we're going to order pizza it's okay" Cyrus added as his dad smiled and exited the room.

"You like pizza right?!" Cyrus glanced at T.J. smiling when he caught T.J. checking him out, T.J.s eyes fell to Cyrus's lips before he answered "I love it" this brought sparks and flames to Cyrus's stomach "y..yeah that's g.. good I'll order it" he stuttered, he changed the channel putting the movie home on (the one with Jim Parsons as the alien OH) "do you want to watch this? It's actually one of my personal favourites because you know jim Parsons from Big Bang theory is actually the mpfh" Cyrus was interrupted by a pair of lips forcefully being pressed against his, the kiss was over too quickly and Cyrus missed the warm feeling that was emitted by it, he sat their staring at T.J. in awe wanting so desperately to kiss him again.

T.J. lifted his right hand pressing it against Cyrus's face and cupping his cheek, he rubbed his thumb over his cheekbones as they sat staring at eachother "you have a nice face" T.J. stated as he started to trace his finger over Cyrus's jaw line "a really nice face" he repeated leaning in for another kiss to which Cyrus wrapped his arms around T.J. pulling him in closer, T.J. started to pull away but Cyrus didn't want it to be over as he followed T.J.s head connecting their lips again making his way onto T.J.s Lap so he could properly reach he pulled away biting T.J.s lip, this made T.J. feel fuzzy and warm "let's watch the movie my parents are in the other room" he teased with a smirk as he reached his hand over intertwining it with T.J.s, this was just perfect.

Once the movie was over T.J. changed the channel back to what he was watching before, this was because Cyrus fell asleep head resting against T.J.s lap as T.J. ran his fingers through the boys hair, his hair was soft and smelt so sweet of honey; T.J. loved it.

I HOPE THIS WAS A GOOD ENOUGH LEVEL OF FLUFF AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED, IM ON HOLIDAY ATM GUYS! I WILL DEFINITELY KEEP UPDATED BUT THEY WILL probably BE WORSE ALSO I ALMOST DIED TODAY 😂❤️