Meeting

Chris's POV: I see a cave that seemed empty , I lay down and catch my breath, I can't believe that my power suit broke ! The team would be looking for me tomorrow scene it would be hard in the storm. A crash of thunder scars me a bit . I hear something jump into my lap and nuzzle its face deep into my arm. I look down and see a wolf pup but it had the tail of a leopard. It looks up at me and I see its terrified eyes with tears in them . I feel sad and look around for a mother . I see a bullet and some blood near the entrance of the cave , my heart sinks . I look down and cuddle the pup. I soon hear its small snores, I chuckle under my breath . "What should I call you ? What about y/n " I see the pup look at me and yawn . I laugh but get cut off by another crash of lightning. The pup hides under my arms and I let in nuzzle its nose into my arm " don't worry y/n I wont let anything happen to you" I say before dosing off.

The Next Day

I was at the Tortuga outside with my brother Martin. I was talking till what seemed like a wolf and leopard cry out for help disturbs me . I shift into my wolf and run off with Martin doing the same. We run along till I see a y/n crying with a muzzle on and another like her laying there....

Dead

I shift into my human self and walk over to y/n and remove the muzzle. She leaps into my arms and whimpers her ears going flat showing how sad she was . I was guessing that was the dad. I look at martin who also has the same look. We go back and show y/n to the team. I told them everything and what happened. They all show sympathy for y/n . She sees Jimmy's controller and swats at it . We all laugh until I see some blood hit the floor where her arm was . I scan her with my creature pod and look and my heart breaks I pick her up and show the team the x ray . They all nod and we go to the Animal ER in the Tortuga . Aviva wraps the leg witch was broken and gives y/n some pain relievers. We all go to bed with the long day. Y/n lays on my bed and cuddles into me like I was her mom or father. I smile and drift off to sleep.