Since your scent

Y/n ran outside , sprinting as fast as she could , Ava calling her name , y/n ran faster and faster , following the scent .

Martins pov: I turn around for as second before getting tackled by y/n . "Hello to you too". I say , y/n licks my face before getting off . She sits looking at me before tilting her head , I point in a direction Chris is , y/n's tongue hangs out of her mouth before running in that direction I chuckle and start to slowly make my way to Chris's location. "Ooff" I hear Chris say, I pull a bush out of the way to see Chris on the ground laughing and y/n muddy and in a swamp . I go over and give Chris a hand , then we walk over to y/n we try to pull her out , to no avail she is stuck , we try again nothing , she try's moving only to sink father , we call Ava and the rest of the crew to help us out , after y:n got out she shook off her coat , flinging mud at us , we all block our faces and laugh , we wash her at the tortoga then wash off ourselves , we end up having a water war , y/n loves it and grabs the hose and try's to spray it at us . She fails and ends up getting herself making her jump to the cold water . We laugh and dry ourselves off , we all end the day off with s'mores , y/n just getting a peace of meat in between two gram-crackers . We put out the fire and head inside to sleep .