The Diet and the Paint disaster

Chris's pov: I wake up to see y/n already up and so was the team . I get up and get dressed . I grab some food and sit down with everyone eating . I look over and see y/n eating some meat . I finish eating and go outside with my brother. We go in the forest and look around, Just wile we found a wolf pack we get a call from Aviva . She has a worried look on her face. " What's wrong Aviva ?" I say " Chris you need to get here fast, y/n has been sick all day and sleeping to much ! Its unnatural for an animal to sleep that much !" She says. I look at martin , we exchange nervous glances. We run back to the Tortuga only to see y/n sleeping with the whole team looking scared.

After going to the vet

We finally got back to the Tortuga and found out that y/n just needed more vegies in her diet . She was a member of the crew and team so we helped her out. She was a big fan on apples and carrots , not so much on tomatoes and broccoli . she was soon back to full strength and played and wrestled with me and martin after missions. We would take her out and run around getting in enough exercise for us but somehow she still had enough energy . Aviva made us power suits to keep up with her. We found out that they are great climbers and have retractable claws like a cat. We all were tired and went to bed at the end of the day. Y/n loved to cuddle next to me so she always slept in my hammock.

The next day

*CRASH*!! The whole team gets a rude awakening , we all go to where the sound was made. I flick on the lights to see y/n covered in green and blue paint. We all laugh and wash off the paint . We look at the now almost dry y/n . She looks us all and shakes flicking water at us. We all laugh . Boy this is going to be a long day. After saving some lions cubs from ground . We get back only to be tackled by y/n . She gets off and sprints out the door to the deck. We chase after her . When we get to the top we see her looking at the sun go down . A firefly lands on her nose and she sneezes an adorable sneeze. Me and martin watch as the girls 'awed' at her . She runs down and we follow . She goes out side and see the big full moon . She howls at it and we all join in. We all go back inside after we were done and fall asleep .