In Danger to Endangered

"Aviva ! All known locations of wild versions of y/n have gone missing !" Koki says typing away on her computer "What! That can't be" Aviva says running over to the huge screen pulling up a map . "Kratts you need to find out why this is happening" Aviva says . The Kratt brothers run out of the Tortuga y/n not on thier trail . "What's the plan ?" Chris asks his brother as he stops running when getting to a clearing from the woods . "Well we can hide out and put a tracking and camera collar on y/n and use her as 'bait' or we can morph into the same animal y/n is and hopefully find what is making them disappear" Martin says , "We should do the second one" Chris says . You keep straight not moving a muscle . Your eyes not leaving the tall grass felid in front of you . You notice the two brothers now in your form . You chirp at them and stalk forward keeping your head low . The brothers do the same . You were sniffing the air and the a net is grown over you . You flail around and chirp for the brothers to stay hidden . A person with a chefs hat on picks you up , you try to get out of his grasp but you end up getting thrown in a cage . You look at the world your eyes holding onto sadness as you take one last look at the world before everything goes black , you lay your head down as the sound of a truck taking off can be heard . You drift off to sleep . The Kratt brothers race towers the Tortuga . They tell everything that happened to the crew and they start to follow gormounds truck .
Time skip .
You were watching as the person cooked a stew . You were scared for your life . You look around and see fur like yours is scattered around the cage . Looking at it makes you feel sick . You curl in a ball and wait for it to happen . Someone picks you up gently . You open your eyes to see Chris looking at you a smile on his face . You lick his face and he brings you inside the Tortuga .  You climb out of Chris's arms you climb the tree and lay down on one of the branches . You weren't paying attention but all you heard was "extinct" , "endangered", and "all gone" you got up and went to the pilots room and chirped at jimmy who was flying , you licked your chops and eyeed his Chicken leg , with one swift motion you grab the chicken leg and run with it . Jimmy lands the ship and chases after you , you out run him and lay down and chew on the meat , you get down to the bone and *Chomp* with one swift bite the bone is broken . Aviva scans you eating the bone and the brothers play with you as you try to get the bone back that they stole . Your chasing the bone when you spot something a tail , you go over and poke it a huge cat face pokes out , it picks you up by the scruff and comes out of the hiding spot . " M- M- M- MT LION!!" Jimmy yells . Everyone gets back to one side of the ship . You chirp and the so called Mt lion puts you down , it licks you showing that it will follow you . You walk out of the Tortuga and the momma finds her cubs . She chirps thanking you. You chirp back before going back inside . The crew look at you but you ignore their stares and fall asleep next to the bones .