The Snare, The cage, and The Poison

Chris's POV:  I was playing with martin and y/n . We were playing fetch, well at least y/n was . Martin was racing her . I accidently threw the ball into a bush. Y/n runs after it . She growls, We run over thinking that she probably just is trying to free it from a branch or something. There we see her bleeding due to a snare wrapped around her leg . We free her and she follows behind us as she try's to walk on it . We start to tell Aviva what happened. We are cut off by her whimper and Zach's laughter.  We open our eyes to see Zach putting y/n in a cage. " Let her go Zach " I say " No, She is going to make big bucks for me " He says laughing and flying away in his jet ." We have to get he back " I say pacing the floor. " Where would he take her " Martin says pulling up a map on the Tortuga home screen. " THERE!" I say and point at the small red dot flying away from us ."Jimmy turn around and follow Zach's jet " Aviva says to jimmy the pilot . We follow Zach until he stops and lands. We see him drop off a crate out in the middle of nowhere . We check it only to get pounced on y/n. She growls and looks over in Zach's direction. She walks over and sits down right by were he was standing. I see a tag like thing was one her ear . Zach holds up a piece of chocolate . " NO!!" I yell . It was to late . Y/n swallows the piece of chocolate . She looks at me and the tag falls off . She runs over and collapses in my arms . " ZACH THIS IS NOT OVER !!!" I scream and run back to the Tortuga with my brother hot on my trail.  

A WEEK LATER

I haven't slept in days , I hardly eat , and only leave y/n to go to the bathroom. I can't leave her side till I know she is okay. We were all pretty down after the incident . The only thing keeping me sane was her heart monitor and her breathing. I came into the animal ER and look only to see Aviva doing a scan on y/n. " thanks y/n, but can you plz wake up now its taken a big tole on the team" She says . I watch in aw at the way she looks at y/n .  All the sudden y/n twitches. My eyes widen y/ns eyes flutter open. She looked at the whole team when they were all freaking out and hugging her to death. Aviva is suddenly interested on how y/n was able to pull trough. Her scan showed that y/ns stomach was able to kill off what usually would kill animals in the chocolate . We decided to celebrate. We got pizza and y/n a veggie pizza . We all ate and celebrated. After eating we played  hide and seek. surprisingly y/n was excellent at hiding in shadows and anywhere else she could fit into. By the end of the day we all went to bed happy.