Laser dots to Mutians

(Warning Chris may become the new Owen from Jurassic Park )

You wake up and don't really notice anything weird going on . The guys were all doing their own thing. Martin was fixing things and Chris was checking the supplies . You noticed a small red dot in the floor. You decide to follow it outside . You soon get picked up and thrown into a cage. You yelp but stay quiet as you get drug away.
(Time Skip bc I'm lazy :-: )
You get strapped onto this table that holds you down. You watch as Zach begins to tamper with some things while on a video call with the wild Krats who looked more then angry. You yowl in discomfort and try to give them a hit showing your collar tracking device . Avia notices and starts typing away. She nods and you wait for them to start to fly here . Jimmy nods and starts to fly. You watch as the big tub of goo drips a drop onto you . You look where it hit and it's now black scales . You look at the screen and look at Chris who wanted to kill someone it looked like. You notice as the guys run out as Zach closed the video. The door bursts open as you watch as Zach turns the machine on. You look at them. Zach warns them not to come any closer or he will "vaporize you" Martin not thinking takes another step trying to reason with Zach. He presses the button and then your world goes white . You open your eyes and see your no longer on the table but now a new type of animal. You looked at your tail and then at your feet. You notice your size and then go over to the guys who looked terrified at your new form. You get down and make it know you were going to protect them. Zach runs away scared crapless. You look at the guys . You were so hungry and open your jaws like a dog and bark at him. You watch as Chris did his usual trick when he first met you. You put your nose into his palm and he smiles . "That's my girl" you go to walk but get picked up "look Chris now you can actually pick her up" Martin says as he puts you under his arm like a football. You feel sick and hack. Martin sets you down and you grow to the normal size of aVelociraptor and look at them "you were saying" Chris says with a laugh . You grab bot and make them sit on your back and run to the Tortoga. You get there faster then it could have been walking or driving in a car. You look at them and they laugh and jump off . You decide you want to test your new running speed . You bark at the crew who needed so getting used to your new form. You looked at the map and waged your tail and barked at the cheetah and the name next to it that you can't read (you are an animal u know) . Chris looked at you and patted you head "you wanna try your new speed don't ya ?" He said smiling . You bark and jump when your tail hits jimmies sandwich. "NOOOO!!!" He yells and look at you and pouts. You bark at him and eat the sandwich. You lay down and wait until your in Africa. You jump out of the tortoga and hit the ground and run and find a good distance . You wait as Chris goes to the end . Aviva gets a hologram of an antipope and places it right in front of a cheetah. You get ready and then hear go. You race the cheetah and win . You look at the cat and it runs off scared . Chris gets scared as the cat chases him, he hides in some grass . You hear him scream and you see a lion over him he looks at him and licks his chops. You go over and stay low to the ground and then scream/roar at the loin . He looks at you and you hiss at him and flail you dragon like fins on the side of your face . You grab Chris and go. You set him down and listen to their convo about how fast u were . You get tackled by a male lion and growl at him. You wrestle and bite each other . You use you back legs and push him off you get up and get down to a crouching position and scream at him. He looks at you and runs off. His claws got your back leg and it was deep. You fade out of it and collapse . You look at Chris who is sleeping next to you  on his bed . You look at the wrapped leg and then get up limping and lay on Chris . You watch as you start to go to sleep, you feel Chris moan sleepily something and place his hand on you. You smile and fall asleep.