The Fire ...

Chis's Pov:  We were all outside until a flash of lightning stops us all from what we were doing . We all run inside . We were all drying off until the Forest Fire alarm goes off.  That's when it hit me ...

"We

left

y/n

OUTSIDE !!!!!! "

We all went outside and called for y/n. Nothing . We all ran back inside and tried to put out the fires . All of the animals were outside of the burn area. Everyone but y/n... . Me and martin turn into the snow/wolf hybrid that is just like y/n. We run through and then hear y/n's cries out for help. We follow the sound only to see y/n traped by a ring of fire . We try to get  to her but a strike of lightning hits a tree knocking it down and blocking the way. I look up and only to see the fear in y/n's eyes. Me and Martin go back to the tortuga coughing so much to the smoke. The team puts out the fire but y/n is nowhere to find . We all look around the forest . I see the old cave where she found me . I go past and listen. I hear... Crying? I run in and see y/n there all scratched up she has a bad burn next to her eye. She had her paws on her eyes. Her ears were folded down. Her breathing was off. She looked at me and i saw all of that fear rush into her face . I saw that around her neck was a snare . It was cutting into her skin.  Her body was drenched in blood and ash. She was shaking so much it broke my heart . She ran straight into my chest and started whimpering . I never saw this side of her. All of the fear and sadness was usually happy and laughing. I look down and hug her back. Once she lets go of me i blow raspberries at her. She laughs and we head to the Tortuga , we fix up her scratches and burns and was off the blood and ash stuck in her fur. We all went outside and watched as the fireflies came out. We were looking at the moon when martin started a group howell . Y/n Joined in last and we all slowly quieted we heard y/ns howle more clearly. It was full wolf . She stopped and we all smiled and headed back inside. We all went to bed happy. Y/n was back.