4

Well please, please can you keep my secret?
●°

Cough cough..

Jimin was working, he was so exhausted and tired he decided to take a break. He walked out from the back door of the cafe for a quick fresh air.

Cough cough..

He kept coughing badly. He decided to close his eyes and take a deep breath maybe he'll feel better.

"Huh, isn't that the prez."

Jimin's eyes widened as he looked at who said that.

"Wow it really is," Yoongi said. Yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok spotted him. They started walking to him and getting closer.

"Seriously a maid?" Hoseok scoffed. "This is hilarious, let's call everyone out to see this," Taehyung said.

Jimin gulped, everything is ruined..

"Hey let's take pictures" yoongi got his phone out.

Shit...

    Jimin turned around so they wouldn't take pictures of him. He decided to go back inside.

"Are you going to run away? Is this really okay Prez" Taehyung held jimin's wrist.

Jimin couldn't fight back. He was tired and exhausted. He had absolutely no energy.

"Let go" he yelled. Trying to get away from Taehyung but he couldn't.

"We're going to need special treatment since you are a maid," Taehyung smirked. Yoongi got closer and took pictures.

"Call us masters or something." Hoseok spoke. "I never thought I'll see the prez in a dress." he stated.

"Dressing like this makes you actually look cute." Taehyung rested his hand on Jimin's exposed shoulder.

"Ow!" Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook slapped his hand away and pulled Jimin towards him. Holding him tightly, Jimin's face was covered and it was facing Jungkook's chest.

"Don't touch him just because he's darn cute." he said.

Jimin blushed and just rested his head on jungkook's chest.

The three boys flinched and backed away so fast.

"J-Jungkook" they stuttered.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked jimin. Looking at him and holding him gently.

Cough..

Jungkook glanced at the boys. They gulped and ran away.

Jimin teared up. "S-Sorry" he spoke. Jungkook's eyes widened. "I'm sorry Jungkook." Jungkook smiled softly. "It's okay rest all you want," he stated.

After that Jimin realized he was still in Jungkook's embrace.

He smelled good.

He felt protected and safe. He closed his eyes and fell on Jungkook's hands.

___

Jimin opened his eyes. He was in his room. "Jiminie.." his mother spoke.

"I was so shocked.. you should rest well." His mother gave him a scarf Jungkook left. He was covered by it. The mother left his room.

Jimin looked at the scarf, he grabbed it and brought it to his nose smelling it. His cheeks were red.

I love his smell...

___

Jimin was looking for Jungkook. He went to his class then went to the bathrooms but he couldn't find him. He went up to the roof. He opened the roof door and saw Jungkook sitting over the edge.

"Jungkook" Jimin spoke. Jungkook turned his head and looked at Jimin. He smiled. "You feeling better?"

Jimin got closer to Jungkook. "Yeah thanks to you..." He said. Jungkook patted the seat next to him signaling jimin to sit next to him.

Jimin blushed. He did as jungkook wanted and sat next to him.

"You know, they haven't told anyone that you are a maid. I made sure that they won't. Ever." Jungkook claimed. Jimin sighed in relief.

"Why? Why did you help me?" Jimin asked as he looked at jungkook.

Jungkook smirked. He got up and left Jimin. He opened the roof door and said,

''Because it's my secret entertainment"

Did this evil bunny lil shit just say I'm his entertainment...

"WAIT" Jimin yelled. Jungkook turned around.

"Your scarf, thanks for lending me it," he got up and walked next to Jungkook to give it to him.

"Keep it, it's probably full of germs." he stated.

This bitch..

"Hey, by the way I have a question..."

Jimin raised his brow "What is it?"

"Would you be my personal maid for a day?" He asked.

"You lil shit perverted evil bunny asshole jerk" Jimin said as Jungkook ran away chuckling.

"GET BACK HERE ! I'll give you a piece of me" Jimin chased him.

Fuck he's too fast... I give up.

____

"Fuck I can't open it." a student said.

Some students were gathered trying to open the door.

"Jungkook" the students yelled. Jungkook was passing by, he looked at them wondering what the want.

"Can you help us open the door, the prez locked Jinyoung in, he told him to reflect about his decisions," a student explained.

Jungkook looked at them uninterested "The prez did that?" He asked.

The students nodded "He did it because some girls were scared of Jinyoung because he was shirtless and he was trying to make them laugh, that's what happened," the students explained.

"He shouldn't have done it then." Jungkook said uninterested and left.

"What should we do now?" A student said. "We should steal the key from the prez," another student said.

"But how he's strong?"

"We should ambush him and lock him there!"

Jungkook heard their conversation, he came back "Step aside," he said.

He kicked the door open freeing Jinyoung.

"Jungkook you're the best!" Jinyoung said thanking him.

"He's so cool" a student said.

●°☆

Hope you enjoyed this chapter <3