13

Well please, please can you keep my secret?

●°☆

Jimin was working. He took a second to look at the cafe. It's so peaceful, he thought. Jungkook for the first time ever wasn't there. He didn't come today, Jimin of course noticed, yet he didn't think about it much and went back to work.

He was cleaning up a table then he heard a sound of something that broke. He turned around and saw the boy from yesterday drop his glass of orange juice accidentally.

"I'm sorry! I hit it with my arm." The boy said. "I'm sorry, are you okay?" Jimin asked. "Yes I am," jimin smiled "I will return with something to wipe this."

Jimin returned with some gloves on. He bent down and picked up the broken pieces. The boy got down on his knees "Let me help too," he spoke.

He reached out for a piece of glass but Jimin held his hand "It's dangerous," he said making the boy blush "O-Okay," he replied.

After Jimin was done cleaning up, he rose up and went to throw it away. The boy looked at his friend and said, "Sure enough Jimin is ideal!" His friend smirked "I can't hold back anymore," he whispered.

Jungkook P.O.V

I was walking in the busy streets. A lot of people filled the empty roads, loud noises from cars honking at eachother. The stars weren't the only thing lighting up this city. News everywhere saying another person was assaulted at a local coffee shop and that it was a cosplay coffee place. I was watching the news until an annoying sound talked to me.

"Hey there you, yes you!" A girl and her friend walked up to me. "You're free? Why not have fun with us?" The girl smirked. "You're pretty young," her friend said.

"Sorry, I don't have time for sluts." I said and walked away. I wasn't trying to be mean, I was stating facts.

I'm not going to the cafe today.. and why should I? I keep getting rejected by Jimin, and he's strong enough to protect himself so why should I worry for him?

He keeps saying he wants time. He's just not being honest with himself, he doesn't need time.

Jimin P.O.V

The boss was late yet again, so she told me to close up the shop for her. I locked the back door first.

Well I don't think there's anything to worry about. I looked at the box that was full of personal protection items. I held the baton and gently hit it on my head "AH," I rubbed my hand on where I've hit myself. It hurts more than I thought it did.

I heard a noise in the cafe. It must be the boss. I threw the baton away and went to check. "Yeri?" I said. But there was no one there. I could have sworn I heard the door getting unlocked.

The lights suddenly turned off. I looked turned around and saw two figures coming up.

"Jimin, I unlocked the back door."

It was the customers from today.. the two shady guys. He had duct-tape in his hands. I can just kick him but his friend had a teaser. "Don't move." The boy threatened me with the teaser.

I didn't say anything. They made me go to the second floor. On my knees they forced me to sit. They got my hands behind my back and tied them up with the tape.

"We've done it, Just sit here quietly for a while, okay?" The boy told me. "Don't worry we won't hurt you," The boy put his hand on my shoulder. He covered my mouth with tape too.