6

Well please, please can you keep my secret?
●°

This week's theme at Maid Latte is little sister/brother week!

   "So... I'm not a maid I'm a little brother.. I can't imagine it," Jimin told Yeri.

   "What are you talking about!! Little sisters brothers are a mix between soothing and adorable!" The boss spoke.

"A m-mix?"

The boss held Jimin's hands "YES! It's like a delicious event for us working at a cafe."

Jimin sighed, The boss is 30 years old.. And she still wants to do cheesy stuff like that.

"Well have fun!" Jimin patted the boss's shoulder.

"What! You are going to participate to, everyone here has to participate!"

"B-but-"

"Shhh no but!" The boss demanded.

"We should change Jimin's hairstyle to something more youthful " Yuna said.

"We will curl your hair!" Lisa the other waitress claimed.

"Yeah... but not enough we should do something else with it," yuna said.

"Ummm I have a saying in this-" jimin got interrupted.

"Oh! how about we make his cheeks rosy and his lips glossy!" Yeri exclaimed.

"What no-"

"YES! That would look so cute," Lisa smiled happily.

"But I-"

"OH, and we have to call our customers Oppa or noona depends on the gender," the boss stated.

Jimin was lost. There was too much things. He can't even say no.

___

"OMG! Jimin you look so much better than I imagined I can't believe you look younger than your age you are literally so cute I can't even, the customers will love you-"

"YERI CALM DOWN!" Jimin held yeri's shoulders.

Jimin had curly pink hair. Pink rosy cheeks and glossy lips. He didn't wear his normal maid outfit. He wore a middle school uniform that was light blue. Since the waitresses are suppose to look younger so they wore middle school uniforms.

"So jimin you will call the customers oppa Okay!"

"How about bro?" Jimin smiled trying to convince the boss.

"SHUT YOUR ASS UP BRO IS NOT A CUTE CONCEPT YOU WILL CALL THEM OPPA AND THEY GOING TO MELT MMKAY?"

Jimin gulped. He couldn't do anything and he didn't want to anger yeri. "Okay" he sighed.

"Okay practice on me!" Yuna said.

Jimin looked at yuna "Welcome home o-oppa" he stuttered.

Yuna shook her head. "No put emotions into it day. And extend the 'a' and make it sound cute like this, Oppa~"

"Only girls say that how can I say it to a boy, it's awkward," he complained.

"SHUT IT NOW! END OF PRACTICE." Yuna yelled.

Jimin nodded and changed out of his clothes. They tried the outfit on him to see how he looked. He went outside from the back door to go back home.

"Jimin wait!" Yeri yelled.

Jimin turned around.

"Don't worry about it too much! If you really can't do it we can change your shift! You can just make it up by working hard for the next event! OH and that reminds me our next event is 'Maid superhero Day' I really wanna have the color pink but Lisa said she wants it and she doesn't want to give it to me! Anyway what color would you like to be?"