14

Well please, please can you keep my secret?

●°☆

Jimin was walking in the hallways but behind him were five guys following him. They told Jimin they want to learn from him since he's cool. Jimin couldn't say no because they kept following him around, so he had to accept it.

"What's that all about?" Taehyung asked Yoongi as he saw the guys following Jimin.

"It's like the Pied Piper," Yoongi scoffed.

"The air of innocence! They must be first years," Hoseok commented.

"Wow! What an honor being able to walk Jimin home from school!" The boy said to Jimin.

Jimin sighed. It was cute that boys look up to him because he's strong and small.. but he usually goes to work after school, and he couldn't possibly tell them where he works at.

They arrived at the train station, "Well see you guys tomorrow," Jimin tried to shoo them off.

"Huh, but we heard you walk to school, OH! and we heard you have a part time job.. PLEASE LET US COME WITH YOU!" They asked jimin. Jimin stood there with his eyes wide open.

"I'm sure you have a splendid job," the boy said.

Jimin laughed awkwardly, "Haha no its just a normal job.." he scratched his nape "And besides, you wouldn't learn anything from it."

"No, just seeing what kind of job it is will be a learning experience!" The boys insisted.

Jimin stood there uncomfortably, he tried to calm the boys up, "Everyone just go home, okay? Go and do your homework."

Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok showed up. They stood infront of Jimin. "The prez said no, turn around and leave." Yoongi said.

"Got it?" Hoseok added.

The freshman boys got scared a bit. "Understood..." they pouted.

What a relief... Jimin thought.

"Well see you guys tomorrow!" he told them.

"We're coming with you," Taehyung said.

Jimin tilted his head. The five freshmen boys heard them, "Then we're coming too!" They ran.

Jimin left running trying to get rid of them. "Please wait jimin!" The boys ran crushing, tripping Taehyung, yoongi and Hoseok.

Jimin ran as fast as he can trying to find somewhere to hide. I cannot let them follow me! he thought.

Someone grabbed jimin's waist and pulled him into a corner, making the five boys lose him.

"Playing hide and seek or something?" Jungkook giggled.

Jimin looked up "Jungkook.." he mumbled.

"When did you suddenly get so popular?" Jungkook scoffed.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "They want to see me work.." he sighed.

Jungkook held jimin's hands, "And of course you can't let them, it's my entertainment only," he whispered.

Jimin blushed, "S-Stop saying that!" He pouted.

___

The next day Jimin arrived at school. "GOOD MORNING JIMIN!" The boys greeted him. Jimin was taken back by their loud voice, "G-Good morning.."