26

Well please, please can you keep my secret?

●°☆

"Daddy please don't be mean" jimin gulped as he rested his wrapped wrists around jungkook's neck.

Jungkook smirked "You made daddy very very jealous! You should get a punishment for it you little needy maid" he crept his hand in jimin's dress and pulled his underwear down to his thighs.

Jimin held them with his wrapped wrists on his thighs "I-I am embarrassed, please untie me daddy" jimin blushed.

Jungkook shook his head "You should get rid of your attitude then" he whispered as he pulled his underwear all the way down and threw it on the ground.

Jimin gave up on trying, he knew jungkook will keep his hands tied up and there's nothing that will change his mind. But he'll give a last try when they will be having sex. Since he might want jimin to pleasure him so jimin still had hope.

Jimin wrapped his legs around jungkook's waist to pull him closer as jimin was sitting on the counter. Jungkook kept rubbing his hand between jimin's thigh under the dress. Jimin swallowed and bit his lip. He can't moan yet it was so hard. It was like jungkook was waiting for him to moan so he can 'Punish him'.

Jungkook smirked as he tilted jimin lower back to the back so he can reach jimin's hole. He traced his index finger around it making jimin close his eyes tightly "J-Jun- Daddy please stop teasing me" jimin spoke.

"But you like it don't you~" jungkook then entered his finger in making jimin close his palms very hard and breathe heavily. He knew jimin wouldn't last and would moan.

Jimin nodded as he threw his head back. "Sorry? I didn't hear an answer" jungkook said as suddenly entered 2 fingers in making jimin gasp in surprise. "Jungkook!" He mewled. Jungkook then moved his other hand to the back and zipped down jimin's dress as he scissored the boy making him open his mouth.

He kept going back and forth making jimin hold jungkook's hair with his wrapped wrists around his head. "You still haven't learned huh? Calling me Jungkook was a very very bad idea" jungkook then pulled out his fingers and held jimin. He took him to the room as he closed the door with his leg by kicking it.

He put Jimin on the middle of the bed as he undressed him. "Daddy go easy on me~" jimin said as he knew jungkook now will go rough on him.

Jungkook shook his head "Baby boy you made a mistake and I can't forgive it easily until you learn" jungkook said as he took off his shirt and pants leaving him in his underwear while jimin was completely undressed. Only with the choker on him.

Jungkook then got something out of the drawer without jimin seeing it. Jimin was on the bed waiting for jungkook to start whatever he'll do.

Jungkook entered four fingers in jimin's rim as the boy moaned loudly "AHH!-" without even thinking about it. Jungkook was almost palming the boy as jimin bit his lip.

"Who allowed to moan?" Jungkook growled as jimin closed his mouth. "Daddy its hard!" Jimin whined as he wanted to touch jungkook so badly.

"Don't moan without my permission" jimin nodded as he tried keeping his mouth closed. Jungkook then took out his fingers that were covered in pre-cum "Already so wet for me, so naughty" jungkook smirked as he got up and straddled jimin on the bed and kissed him softly unlike his actions. The kiss meant 'I know I'm going hard but I love you' and jimin felt it.

Jimin hands were on top of his head wrapped together. "Daddy my hands hurt" jimin complained between the kiss. Jungkook looked at the boy "Then stop moving them" he sighed as he started kissing jimin's jawline. Sucking on his neck as he gave him hickeys. Jimin hummed quietly "hmm~" trying not to moan.

Jungkook then got up and took the thing that he had a while ago. It was a vibrator. Jimin had his eyes closed he didn't see it. Jungkook inserted the vibrator into jimin as he turned it on the first level. "Ahh~ what is t-that?" Jimin moaned as he opened his eyes.

"I want you Daddy!" Jimin said as jungkook got up and kissed the boys chest and started sucking on his nipple. Jungkook turned the vibrator into level three since jimin moaned "AHH JUNGKOOK" he whimpered.

Jungkook licked jimin's nipples "You should stop moaning or its getting rougher... unless you want it that way?" Jungkook smirked as he played with jimin's nipples and kept admiring the beautiful helpless boy.

Jimin gave up and started moaning as the vibrator was inside of him and jungkook was playing with his body. Jungkook turned the vibrator on level five which made jimin's body tensed.

"JUNGKOOK!~" Jimin yelled as he tried to untie his wrists to touch jungkook. Jungkook grinned "It's maximum level now since you are ignoring all my rules" he said as he bit jimin's thigh then licked it.

"AH- I'M GONNA CUM! I DON'T WANT TO-" Jimin mewled as jungkook took out the vibrator. He spreaded jimin's legs and licked the pre-cum on his rim and thighs making jimin's body shiver "Daddy I w-want you" the boy said as he kept biting his lip since he couldn't do anything.

"You are so demanding baby boy" jungkook said as he sucked on jimin's thigh giving him a hickey "You won't cum that fast, I'll keep teasing you until you beg" he whispered and got up and started kissing the boy.

They both fought for dominance over the kiss sticking their tongues out wanting to taste every inch of each others mouths.

"MMM-AH~" jimin moaned as he kissed the younger boy.

"I'm gonna go raw on you since you've been a very bad boy~" jungkook smirked.

●°☆

I should stop writing this at school >.<

I reached 2k views !!! I'm so so happy guys I can't believe it 💖

Don't forget to vote 💋